The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor passive abilities

hi I’d like to talk about the fact other then cosmetics there is no difference between survivors advantage wise so I was thinking give passive abilities to survivors.  Like make Claudette give everyone a passive 5% healing boost, Let Feng vault things 10% faster, let Kate wiggle 5% faster etc etc that way there is a reason to play certain survivors over others instead of just looks

Comments

• Doccy
    Doccy Member Posts: 103

While it'd be cool, it would also bring about a brand new host of balancing issues. I'd love to see this happen in the future to all characters in the game, honestly.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Why only survivor specific advantages, where are the disadvantages?

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

@DeadByFlashlight said:
    Why only survivor specific advantages, where are the disadvantages?

Look up in the replies where I gave some :)

• kate_best_girl

@Doccy said:
    While it'd be cool, it would also bring about a brand new host of balancing issues. I'd love to see this happen in the future to all characters in the game, honestly.

I dont mind if it does get given to killers and survivors I just want a reason as of why I play survivor since it gets boring doing the same thing over and over.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@kate_best_girl said:

@Doccy said:

I dont mind if it does get given to killers and survivors I just want a reason as of why I play survivor since it gets boring doing the same thing over and over.

Play killer :chuffed:

And some survivors would be even more meta (cough Claudette cough) than they already are.

• kate_best_girl

@Milo said:

@kate_best_girl said:

@Doccy said:

Play killer :chuffed:

And some survivors would be even more meta (cough Claudette cough) than they already are.

I have been playing killer much more then survivor because of how boring it got.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    If they would just add more to the game to extend the length hmmm what could that be "cough more objectives cough" that way survivors are doing more and they may need more "shrugs" who knows.. 
  • Hime
    Hime Member Posts: 10

I was thinkinh about something similar in the past, but as the passive abilities it would be cooler, if they could use their specific ability without the need to use it as a perk. For example, if Claudette would be able to heal herself without using Self Care, Jake would be able to sabotage without using Saboteur etc... As a balance they could do the same for the killer, Nurse would have Nurse's calling without the need to use the perk etc..

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Hime said:

I was thinkinh about something similar in the past, but as the passive abilities it would be cooler, if they could use their specific ability without the need to use it as a perk. For example, if Claudette would be able to heal herself without using Self Care, Jake would be able to sabotage without using Saboteur etc... As a balance they could do the same for the killer, Nurse would have Nurse's calling without the need to use the perk etc..

Nah, extra perks would be crazy. I love the idea, but I see where this would go lol. Will be nothing but claudettes. Claudette sitting on the throne eating souls. Only a killer should have an extra slot because a killer only has 4 perks alone. 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Hime said:

Or what if it was one of their not so good perks