Cross save?

now that we have cross play, will we be getting cross save? I would like to transfer my ps4 data to pc

Comments

• Ryuzaki
    Ryuzaki Member Posts: 688

I think BHVR are working on it, I hope we get an update soon.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,772

Cross-progression between PS4/XB1/Windows Store and Steam/Switch/Stadia is not currently planned, and the developers cannot guarantee anything.

• Bentcheesee
    Bentcheesee Member Posts: 14

I had an idea about this. Since everything is saved by cloud ID, would it be possible for different platforms to access cloud IDs?

I have over 300 hours played on PS4 while only about four on Steam. I would want to be able to play between the two and have the same progression as they are doing with Steam/Switch/Stadia.

If Steam DbD instead reached out and connected to my cloud on PS4, I could be able to have my outfit that I always use on Huntress on Steam and then I prestige a character on Steam, it does so on PS4.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

Cross progression is planned for Steam, Stadia & Switch, right now we cannot guarantee that any other platforms will be involved in cross progression.

There's more information on the website here: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/cross-progression-update

• LordMulgar
    LordMulgar Member Posts: 4

I have DBD on Playstation & had considered getting it on Steam too but I won't unless their is cross progression.