Could we have this as a legendary cosmetic?

HopelessSongbird
HopelessSongbird Member Posts: 17
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've been thinking about this pretty much since I started playing the game back when the Saw chapter made it's release, but could we have Amanda from back when she herself was a survivor as a survivor cosmetic? Since the Silent Hill chapter and tethered cosmetics became a thing, it's lead to more possibilities when it comes to cosmetics, and it made me think that possibility could be higher than it use to be.

I do know that some could/would argue that she's already a killer so why bother or for that matter just give it to her as is, but 1. the entity can pull people from anytime which would conclude it could pull two versions or more of a person and 2. The outfit in question was from back when she was a survivor so it seems a little bit off to give it to her as a killer and also I do believe it would truly fit for a survivor and that being said would function as a legendary cosmetic set.

Some could also argue that the only option to slap it on is Tapp since he is the Saw chapter survivor and that would require even more work since they would either have to make a new voice specifically for the skin or use another survivor's voice but they could in theory place it on another survivor kind of like what they did with the left 4 dead cosmetics and SH bunny legion outfits.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

You mean legendary?

• HopelessSongbird
    HopelessSongbird Member Posts: 17

Yes, i kinda forgot which l word was the right one in the midst of typing that out.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

I just think it would be werid to have Amanda chase and kill herself. I hated the idea of the Spirit as a survivor.

• deeziebaby
    deeziebaby Member Posts: 31

How bout not making it a legendary... Stop giving these devs 15 bucks a skin 🤷🏽‍♂️ besides that good idea for skin