Borrowed Time But Balanced

cacao1
cacao1 Member Posts: 89
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

For me Borrowed Time is an important perk BUT it is not even close to balanced if compared what I have in mind to it, and I have a HUGE buff to the intended use and a HUGE nerf to the NOT intended use of the perk.

Problem right now: people can bodyblock for the unhooker eventhough you dont want to hit them you are forced to.

I would suggest following changes:

• IF the rescuer is full health then the first hit on the unhooked survivor is transfered to the rescuer not triggering deep wound on anyone and resets the timer for borrowed time again. If the unhooked survivor is hit the second time while MORE then 8m away from the rescuer the deep wound effect applies now BUT if the unhooked survivor is still inside 8m radius of the rescuer the protection effect is ignored and he goes into the dying state
  • If the rescuer is injured then deep wound effect applies on the first hit (just like we have it now)
  • Healing someone, selfhealing, unhooking or reparing will remove the protection effect.
  • Borrowed time is triggered inside of 28m radius of the killer independend from his terror radius
  • 1 - Optional: BT time is paused while in chase but shortened overall (this will still be exploitable by stealth killer BUT they can do it right now so this is a buff eather way.)
  • 2 - Optional: Deep Wound is cancled imidiantly after unhooking, repearing or healing someone and results into dying state. Which means you can still do those stuff mentioned and the timer will deplet BUT if you stop it you go down imidiantly

What these changes above would achieve:

• Gives 2 protection hits instead of 1 IF the killer is REALY tunneling the survivor!
  • Removes the ability to bodyblock against a killer who is NOT tunneling (because the hit is still transfered)
  • Removes the abuse of the invurnarble status for progress gain
  • 1 - Option: Would further more act against tunneling (waiting out BT)
  • 2 - Option: Would prevent the Deliverance into BT into BT into BT (yes happened to me several times). And give a gamble aspect e.g. if you can do the generator in time to trigger your adrenalin to heal deep wound or you go down.

BTW: This change would still fit the name "Borrowed Time" perfectly because you also borrow the time from your teammate if you are tunneled! You even borrow twice the amount of time!

WHY: Because I hate that abuse of game mechanics! Borrowed time is there to defend not to attack but against me a non tunneling killer it is used to attack all the time. If I play fair I want to play a fair game too!

PLEASE DEVS! PLEASE!

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments