My Own DbD Character Series....[Artwork]

GuardianElite
GuardianElite Member Posts: 6
edited October 2020 in Creations

My daughter got me playing this game with her. I do art as a hobby and at some point she asked me to do one of my favorite character; who happens to be Claudette. My style is not for everyone, I realize that. I work in digital art and usually do sci-fi/'Star Warsy' type stuff. BUT, I couldn't resist making her happy. She seemed to like it, so I thought I would share. Who knows, I might so another later on....it was fun.

Post edited by GuardianElite on

Comments

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

Nice art.

• GuardianElite

I was trying to explain to my daughter why almost every 80's/90's era horror movie always had blonde hot girls in them. Then the old Geico Halloween commercial came on and it totally explained everything for me. It took Geico to let it make sense to someone her age. She's like 'Yea....I got it now.' So, If I had to pick a second character it would be Kate. She is definitely the token blonde hot girl that you find in almost every campy horror movie. Now she's trying to get me to create something called a 'Toxic Nea'. I'm not sure what a 'Toxic Nea' is; I don't think I've played that character yet. But I'm going to look into it.

• Milkasa
    Milkasa Member Posts: 76

Lmao, Toxic Nea is hilarious. Look up Noob3. Toxic Neas are usually Neas with bright colored hair cosmetics, flashlights, are great at looping and really love tbagging you.

• GuardianElite

Great, I will do something up for that. Right now, I started playing Meg. OMG. I really like her. She's fast, I love her perks and she comes with so many different costumes. I think the Devs must have a thing for Meg. No other character has as many options as she does.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Are you using DAZ studio ?

• GuardianElite

I render in Octane or LUX. Build the stuff in hexagon and blender; dabbled in MudBox. But I have used Daz before with some items that have been predesigned. All of my post work is in PS.

• GuardianElite

I did this one without a prompt from my daughter. I started playing Meg and I really like her. She's fast, her clothes blend better with the environment. I mean, I was in the swamp (the 'pale' something) and I was literally crouched next to the ramp leading up to the ship and the killer walked by me like five times and didn't see me. When I was seen, I was able to get away. One of the best characters in the game by far with a great backstory.