We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Finding downed people is so annoying on short killers

Lately when I'm playing games as Blight or Hag I'll down someone, look around to make sure no-one is hiding tp flashlight save, and then I can't find the person I've downed. It's happening too much on maps with tall grass and it's nearly impossible to found the person I've downed. I don't want to waste a perk slot on deerstalker but the devs need to make it so that downed survivors have a little glow, like when they are in the dream world for example, because I shouldn't get punished because I physically can't see the person I've downed. And before someone mentions listening for the groans, I do exactly that just to find out the downed survivor is in the complete opposite direction l.

All I ask is that downed survivors get a little glow that can only be seen when ur within 2-4 meters so that I can actually pick up the person I've spent 2 minutes chasing

Comments