The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PS4 players

lyric
lyric Member Posts: 611
just out of curiosity I was wondering how many of you play on ps4?

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I know of at least a dozen of us on PS4 not including ones i know longer see on the forums.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

You can get a rough idea by scrolling down from dbd and looking at communities

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

I play on ps4, my poor old laptop would have a s**t fit if i tried revving up the hamster wheel into over drive in order to get it running on her.

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

Now on PS4. Yup.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@fcc2014 said:
    I know of at least a dozen of us on PS4 not including ones i know longer see on the forums.

PS4 since day 1. I still bear the scars of the horrible fps and overcrowded servers!

• fcc2014

@MegaWaffle said:

PS4 since day 1. I still bear the scars of the horrible fps and overcrowded servers!

Same here took all my friends from F13th when DBD came to console and never looked back. Imagine if things ran better how great this game would be.

• fcc2014

@MegaWaffle said:

Holding out till this "optimization patch" in December but given BHVR track record I'm keeping expectations reasonably low.

I have had to take several breaks for weeks at a time. After 2.0 and the frame rate got even worse. I couldn't play more than a couple of hours without sever headaches. After this next event i may take another break from the game and the forum for several weeks.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

I play on PS4 as well

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Ps4 here
  • fcc2014

@MegaWaffle said:

With how many great games are releasing soon I'm taking a break from DBD too. I'll be back eventually as it is still fun for a few match every so often.

Highly recommend Spiderman even if that isn't usually your type of game the combat alone is fun, RE2 Remake in January and Last of Us 2 in spring i can't wait for. I have 6 games i bought that i haven't touched including the Evil Within(which i hear is great).

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

@fcc2014 said:

@MegaWaffle said:

With how many great games are releasing soon I'm taking a break from DBD too. I'll be back eventually as it is still fun for a few match every so often.

Highly recommend Spiderman even if that isn't usually your type of game the combat alone is fun, RE2 Remake in January and Last of Us 2 in spring i can't wait for. I have 6 games i bought that i haven't touched including the Evil Within(which i hear is great).

Oh yeah can't wait till RE2 remake and the last of us 2.
    Days Gone is another one that's on my list for next year to

• CodyJia
    CodyJia Member Posts: 37
    edited October 2018
    I play on PS4. 
  • fcc2014

@MegaWaffle said:
    @fcc2014 @I_am_Negan
    Not sure if we are derailing the OP but the next few months are looking good for PS4 releases.

@lyric isn't like that and won't get pissy. Yes we have some great stuff coming.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    PS4 

• Alona
    Alona Member Posts: 40

I'm playing on PS4 too.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

PS4 mainly. Dabble on PC during PTBs and whatnot but prefer the killer variety on console, even if it means terrible FPS.

It's nice not knowing who you'll be facing instead of "Nurse or Billy"

• lyric
    A lot more than I realize considering some of the ones I know are on PS4 haven’t even commented yet , if any of you guys want to play sometime add your gamer tag to my wall and I’ll add you tonight. 
  • lyric
    fcc2014 said:

@MegaWaffle said:
    @fcc2014 @I_am_Negan
    Not sure if we are derailing the OP but the next few months are looking good for PS4 releases.

@lyric isn't like that and won't get pissy. Yes we have some great stuff coming.

Lol yea I don’t really care about all that I could have a bunch of people who I know don’t like me on here come try to ruin my fun and I would just bathe in it all and take a pouch and collect some salt for my luck offering next game 
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2018
    Vietfox said:
    Pc player who recently also joined the ps4 side
    I switched to PS4 after playing around a 1000 hours on PC and I love it. 
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Dr_doom_j2

I'll add you and anyone down for some SWF/KYF once in a while.
  • Luckystrike2778
    Luckystrike2778 Member Posts: 63
    edited October 2018

PS4. RE2 n Days gone will prolly take my time up heavily next year. Luckystrike2778

I keep my killer surv rank around 12- 15. Pretty casual as I work long hours from now til @ February

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I play on PS4 as well. The frame rate is a bigger threat than the killer.

• thenurse1248_PS4
    thenurse1248_PS4 Member Posts: 23
    Me, and yes, my avatar is my main, sometimes I question my judgement.
  • fcc2014

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

Hell yeah we dont need cheaters we got frame drops.

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    *slaps roof of topic* This bad boys profile has so much weeb ######### on it!

If anyone adds me don't worry about trying to pronounce indignation, everyone just calls me ice.
  • fcc2014

Me and @lyric just got wrecked by @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY . It is nice running into people from the forum.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    fcc2014 said:

Me and @lyric just got wrecked by @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY . It is nice running into people from the forum.

It was a fun game, I seen you guys join and was like "hey I know you guys!" lol
  • fcc2014

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    fcc2014 said:

@lyric was like hey we are play against Doc! LOL! i found your first totem 10-15 seconds in and couldn't find that one they fixed the friggin generator in that building.

• DocFabron
    fcc2014 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    fcc2014 said:

@lyric was like hey we are play against Doc! LOL! i found your first totem 10-15 seconds in and couldn't find that one they fixed the friggin generator in that building.

I was worried you had destroyed my Ruin. xD I'd rather Devour Hope be gone than Ruin!
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

For some reason I think we've played against one another. Every time I see that name I think to myself that's so familiar. What rank are you on survivoe?
  • Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Me
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

PS4 player here. PSN tag same as here. Feel free to add.

• lyric
    edited October 2018
    fcc2014 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    fcc2014 said:

I was worried you had destroyed my Ruin. xD I'd rather Devour Hope be gone than Ruin!
    Dude I was searching everywhere in the map for that thing and it was right in the house on the first generator I popped lol I haven’t seen it spawn there before 
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,847

I play on PS4. Same name as forums. I can't say I recall running into anyone who's posted on this thread so far though.

• Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203

I am also on PS4

• DocFabron
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    fcc2014 said:

Dude I was searching everywhere in the map for that thing and it was right in the house on the first generator I popped lol I haven’t seen it spawn there before 
    Me neither, I was shocked it didn't pop! Haha
  • Fishcat
    Fishcat Member Posts: 74

I play on PS4 almost daily PSN:Bongsquirrel

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    I’m on PS4 as well, don’t post as much on here as I used to, just always lurking :P
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    edited October 2018
    Ps4  player here! 
  • fcc2014

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Yeah not so lucky.. I wanted to respond last night but our Chinese overlords started spamming the forum and i was reporting as fast as they went up the irony is i got marked as spam. For so many posts in 60s and said screw going to bed.

• elementira
    elementira Member Posts: 27
    Ps4 here too
  • MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

PS4 here. Never had an issue w/ framerate but I'm also on a Pro.

(Really, I'm surprised framerate is as big an issue as it is. I've never thought the graphics were all that good. I suppose its probably the dark mist and the long view distances)

• fcc2014

@MisterCremaster said:
    PS4 here. Never had an issue w/ framerate but I'm also on a Pro.

(Really, I'm surprised framerate is as big an issue as it is. I've never thought the graphics were all that good. I suppose its probably the dark mist and the long view distances)

Really?! You don't have any issues on Shelter woods or the farms or anything. When the killers power activates or bloodlust comes in you don't skip frames?

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886
    I play on PS4.