Making teachable perks base-kit for there respective character.

Options

As title say, every character would get the 3 teachable perk max level from the beginning and permanently equipped.

Along with being able to equip 4 other perks.

It not only makes more sense for every character to naturally know it's own perk and used them without limit/restraint(the 4 perk limit). It would make starting the game/ a new character more enjoyable.

I know this causes some issue due to perks like no miter ( and hex perks... maybe?), but I think no miter needs a rework anyway...🙄

If anyway want to bring suggestion/opinion don't be shy.... just don't be toxic. Thanks in advance for reading my post.

Comments

• Juya
    Juya Member Posts: 63
    Options

Only megs....?

I personally think it would cause more characters to be played( not everyone play meta only.)

Like... I don't get where that idea comes from?

You DO realize that the majority of survivors you see are already claudette and meg right?

My idea is at lest trying to bring diversity to that.

As for hag. you know there is a maximum of 5 totems.. right?

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

You know that there is a certain Spirit meta in red ranks, giving Survivors their perks like a base power would create probably a Meg meta, everybody would play Meg, because why wouldn't you? Her perks are one of the best in the entire game, and having 7 perks sounds fun, doesn't it?

Also it's false that most people play Meg, at least I don't encounter many of them.

• Juya
    Options

I never said meg was THE most played, claudette is. Meg is definitively in second though.

Anyway, talking about the meta is POINTLESS.

It has been the same for YEARS now. Barely changing from one per to another for survivors. Plus the gameplay is so boring, bring the same 4 perks stay in front of the same gen for 80 sec repeat it until the doors open.

Killer aren't so far from this repetitiveness either. So allowing such a change woul, YES, make more fun for everyone and be a breath of fresh air. Even if it wouldn't change the meta "much" it still would change something!

• AhoyWolf
    Options

I gave an example for Meg, because she does have the best teachables in the game so most people would probably pick her, I don't think this is a good idea, because having 7 perks is really unfair.

You want meta to change, but with this you would increase the amount of meta perks in play.

Meg for example, 2 of her perks are meta, add DS, Unbreakable, Deliverence and Soul Guard and you just can't lose.

• Hazz1123
    Hazz1123 Member Posts: 42
    Options
  • Juya
    Options

I'm going to be honest here. I never went below rank 10...

I never went full meta and barely played killer.

I never went below rank 10 becaus I always ended up taking beaks frome the game due to how BORING it is and I never went full meta for the same reason, it's braindead and too easy. There's also no way the game will ever be balanced in a 1v4 format, NEVER. They'd need 2V8 or 3V9/12 to make it work.

The game has gotten worse for each balance change they bring, nerf after nerf and then the few buff that rarely comes between.I didn't even start about the pointless grindin-

Look I just can't care about the meta or balance. Not when the game has become unfun to a crippling standard to me. Finally, I don't even understand how I- or anyone can/should care about the balance of the game when the devolppers don't even take it as seriously as the community itself.

I understand what you're talking about but I just can't see this game being balanced anytime soon...

• AhoyWolf
    Options

Developers do mostly the opposite of what people want, but I have hope that one day, this game will be mostly balanced.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

This would completely destroy the game's balance while also preventing certain characters from equipping certain perks.

David? Can't use anything to heal yourself with.

Hag? Can't use good Hex perks because there aren't enough totems.

• MasterofSFL
    MasterofSFL Member Posts: 125
    Options

You're just power creeping to the max with this and trying to add some RPG Class element to the game.

If you're looking to make the perks for killers and survivors less bland and bump up power, you just add a 5th perk for killers (retuned, obviously) and add a split-perk mechanism for survivors (think all those useless/niche perks now being mixed and matched with eachother). This gives killers that extra synergy to do those niche/weird builds and allows survivors to combine things like Dance With Me and Light Weight.