Who's getting reworked next?

By this I use the example of the chainsaw bros. Which good killer like Billy will get a nerf and be less viable. And which bad killer like leatherface will get a buff and be more viable. Who do you speculate is up next? For better or worse.

Comments

• pwncxkes
    pwncxkes Member Posts: 235

I feel like Freddy will get nerfed next, even though he is fine. But with BHVR you know never know, I just have that gut feeling.

Either clown, pig, Myers will get buff. They just struggle sometimes at the high level of play.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Will they be big reworks say a doctor or freddy. Or minor changes like wraith or clown.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

The Killers that are propably the most in need of serious buffs would be Trapper, Clown, Myers and Pig. Since the MacMillan Estate Realm is about to go live with its graphics overhaul, I have just a little bit of hope Trapper will get buffed. At the same time, the Holiday is right around the corner, and what better time to update Myers to modern standards than Halloween?

If neither of them gets buffed hard within the month I´ll be honest I´m gonna be severely disappointed.

The next Killer to recieve "slight addon changes" like Nurse or Billy? Who knows. Maybe a CD before Huntress can reload, it seems she can spam her power too much and nobody complains about her except for Iri heads. /s

• pwncxkes
    pwncxkes Member Posts: 235

The nerf to Freddy probably small ones to his snare or something.

For Myers, Pig, and clown, probably significant changes, maybe, just maybe.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Huntress, Clown, and Pig have all been mentioned by devs about getting reworks. Huntress and Pig probably just their add-ons, and Clown probably getting a new mechanic since bottles alone are kinda weak.

• Lucas96
    Lucas96 Member Posts: 40

Janes booty. It’s OP.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,068

Devs said in a recent Livestream that no big Reworks are planned for the near future. I guess Clown will probably get some Love.

• MasterGrit
    MasterGrit Member Posts: 331

No more big rework this year

• GamingBrix
    GamingBrix Member Posts: 11

Trapper needs a huge rework and buff. He's the front page of Dead by Daylight, and really should be a lot more powerful.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Clown is currently being worked on. Myers and Pig are apparently also on the list for some changes.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Hopefully Huntress and Slinger. Huntress just needs a good once-over on her add-ons and maybe some thinner hatchets. Slinger needs a rework to his aiming mechanic to make it the viable primary over quickscoping, because right now he's a short-range killer with a sniper zoom thanks to his chain break speed.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

He does not need a huge rework. He either needs to be able to start with and carry 3 traps as part of his base-kit or they make Bloody Coil base-kit and have Survivors actually make a difficult choice on whether or not they want to disarm his traps.

He is powerful enough if the person playing him is smart. He is so powerful he makes grass terrifying.

• alex9er
    alex9er Member Posts: 96

If i'm not wrong in one of their latest streams they said they're going to rework clown

• finitethrills
    finitethrills Member Posts: 617

Pig will continue to get unasked for and unnecessary background nerfs for this game's entire lifespan.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

They mentioned that Clown was next.

• HEX_MalusGrey
    HEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231
    edited October 2020

Piggy is desperate for a buff. 2 dozen addons plus perks to somehow get her reverse traps working but nothing helps. Trying to kill anyone with traps on purpose and you are just meming. Even the ultra rares don't help, they get out of it almost 100% of the time. The counter starts when the next gen is done. So it's up to the survivors weither or not they want to start the counter? While it is actually your job to not let them do gens and prevent the counter from starting? Brilliant. Just brilliant. Whoever thought of this should be employee of the year. But don't forget to draw him a pigface.

The sad thing is she is quite complex and fun to play, but half of her Ability is just a meme.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

Myers definitely needs a buff to either his movement speed or the rate he gathers Evil Within. I would also be fine with allowing survivors to be stalked more before running out. Because once that happens Myers becomes useless.

Personally I would vote for Wraith. He is by far the weakest Killer as he desperately needs a speed buff while cloaked. They should just make one of his speed add-ons base kit.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

The devs specifically said they were actively working on Clown in a recent Q&A so he’s probably next. I think they said it would be along the lines of a Billy/Bubba level of change as opposed to a massive rework.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Expecting huntress to get a cooldown, and Myers to get a full rework next year.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

Either Freddy or Huntress! Huntress needs to be nerfed in several ways. She has never been looked at since her release and survivors have faced numerous nerfs. Her hatchet hitbox is the most unfair thing I've ever seen playing games.