I think we did a pretty good job so far!

Options
BogdanNEK
BogdanNEK Member Posts: 65

Yes or No?****

Comments

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

Yes.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options
    You know that feeling when you have a big project to do but you really don’t want to do it so you do everything else productive besides that one project. That is what I think the devs did with this whole update. The main game and core objectives suck in the game and need to be reworked, but instead let’s do some minor changes and butt loads of cosmetics 
  • Shaira733
    Shaira733 Member Posts: 7
    Options

yes!

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Genuinely, yes. Dead by Daylight is a fantastic game that has a great an interesting lore behind it. There is a reason it is still popular. It has some serious issues, but somehow, it manages to surpass its own shortcomings.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    absolutely.  when i play a game like f13th, there is no comparison.  they have fixed so many issues here and given us mass content.  i have never played a game this much.
  • DrBoneSaw
    DrBoneSaw Member Posts: 39
    Options

Of course. people have to understand that these devs LOVE this game and I mean GODDAMN LOOOVE,you can see that. Even if they would suck at all they are doing, which they are not, they still love this community and we have to appricate the fact that they care about us, and would take them a lot to stop.

EHRM OchiDO EHRM

• hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121
    Options

People always focus on the bad things devs do. IMO they have truly done good job and i couldn't ask for more.

• BogdanNEK
    Options

@hMM said:
    People always focus on the bad things devs do. IMO they have truly done good job and i couldn't ask for more.

If it's constructive the focus on the bad things it's a good way to help the game to reach the best it can.

• nooxet
    nooxet Member Posts: 88
    Options

They did the game is still very well alive after 2 years and keeps getting new content. :)

• TangledCables
    TangledCables Member Posts: 5
    Options

@not_Queen said:
    Some of your quotes will be included in our weekly Community positive feedback for our team. Way to boost the morale here guys! :)

Woot! Can I be in the cool kid club too?

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

@TangledCables said:

@not_Queen said:
    Some of your quotes will be included in our weekly Community positive feedback for our team. Way to boost the morale here guys! :)

Woot! Can I be in the cool kid club too?

U funny and deserve that lol button.
    Devs made amazing game. Balnce issue, sure, but still amzing game. I dare you to try and find a similar game.

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Personally, as a console player. I think they have done a pretty good job so far. 
    The game has had a lot of bugs and crashes, but it's nice to see that they attempt to fix them (even if new patches often result in more problems ) and support the game, giving us more content to keep us playing instead of just having it die.

Sorry if this isn't relevant or whatever, don't normally do forums and this is my first comment :-P 
  • BogdanNEK
    Options

I'm impressed! The devs worked very hard and the results are in front of our faces: twitch + you tube dedicated channels, joy to play both as survivor and killer, events, devs streams, new content, great team. Gz!

• BogdanNEK
    Options

This is the original post. Feel free to express yourself.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

Definetly think they did many things right, because despite the fact that some things need a fix it's still a game I can launch everyday and enjoy myself in for a few hours.

• BogdanNEK
    Options

Devs you're doing great. Keep it up in 2019!

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

agrees.....keep it up!

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    Options

All of my gripes aside.

I love this game, I want it to last another 5+ years, it helps me deal with my depression, ptsd and more. This has been a truly enjoyable experience for me so far. Keep pumping out the quality trailers, updates, events and so forth guys! Thankyou! Good job!