Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killers now too strong

I've played this game on and off now for many years,long before console release. I have to say now that the killers are way to powerful now. I mean oni and ghost face just to start it's ridiculous

Comments

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

SWF.

• Rank1Mindset
    Rank1Mindset Member Posts: 28

THANK YOU. While I do agree that some killers i.e Spirit are a little stupid, Oni's power must be reached by actually injuring survivors. Ghostface is mid-tier because of his low gen pressure. OP's argument makes me think he's rank 10 or higher because Ghostface can be easily countered, and so can Oni. Survivors have it way easier. They need absolutely nothing but a few keys and an IQ of 90 to know how to play. Killers have to pressure everything, win their chases, keep their cool, and overall sweat their asses off for kills.

• SquillDBD
    SquillDBD Member Posts: 163

Ghost Face is an m1 killer, Clown is stronger than ghost face. Oni's also complete dogshit because he has nothing before hitting a survivor, nothing to help him get his power.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138
  • Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387

I've laughed for a good hour at how ridiculous you sound. Thank you.

I wanted to laugh at someone being an utter idiot as they miserably fail before they start at arguing why Killers are strong.

... You sir, are not just the clown.

You are the entire circus.

• GoodLookinCookin
    GoodLookinCookin Member Posts: 341

Survivor is too boring to play I admit, but killers at max potential vs survivors at max potential are very weak in comparison. That doesn't mean nerf SWF or survivors though, the game is just in need of some big changes which the devs wont bring to the table. No need to bicker over it.