Bots in custom game

Options

i feel like everyone who does not have friends should atleast get to play alone or with AIs after all its a "custom game" so i would love to be able to edit bots like which survivor or killer you can choose anyone from killers and survivors player is only limted to what they can choose except you can choose any map for example i wanna play against bots as demogorgon on the lab map specificly, i bet a lot of people like me who dont have friends to play with and want some time to themselves to go against bots for no points just pure fun.

Comments

• FranksMixtape_0P
    FranksMixtape_0P Member Posts: 10
    Options

Tbh this is a pretty good idea. I actually dont know why it wasn't put in the game before. It would also be a better way for many new players to get used to the maps, tiles and the way certain killers work without being looped or gen rushed into oblivion. The devs dont even have to make the AI of the bots so smart. It would also just be a fun way to test out some builds or techs with certain killers. I'm pretty sure Friday the 13th has something like this.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited October 2020
    Options

I absolutely agree. The lack of a testing ground makes this games extremely unfriendly for beginners, and therewfor severely hinders its growth. The developers would be wise to help out new players a bit more.

• FranksMixtape_0P
    Options

Exactly! The game is so unforgiving to the beginners and it would just be so nice to let them have a better way to understand the game. Cuz as we all know the tutorial in dbd is complete garbage. I know many people who tried the game out but quit because they say it's to complicated. Having bots in a custom game would make it easier for beginners to learn how to loop and especially tell them what a pallet is as the tutorial explains nothing about pallets and even totems.

• FranksMixtape_0P
    Options

And to be fair the tutorial in dbd is garbage. It doesn't even explain what a pallet or totem is. New players be like:" the ######### is this #########?"

• devourerofgods666
    Options

i bought demogorgon and had to learn how to play the hard way without training this idea even implies people who get new characters too not just new players good for practice

• devourerofgods666
    Options

also i like to say it is also good to learn how to counter certain killers or survivors too