Bubba player needing help on being a better players thank u

Options

Hello so I recently got bubba and I find him really fun to play but I've been struggling on getting more than one kill and knowing when to drop a chase with bubba as I tend to get gen rushed hard because of it I've also been struggling on destinguidhing what loops are worth chasing and which aren't.

The perks I've been using are: corrupt intervention,bamboozle,infectious fright, and whispers

Comments

• Kalinikta
    Kalinikta Member Posts: 709
    Options

Tile knowledge is more of a general aspect of the game and important none the less, look up some guides online such as the following which I found useful:

When to drop chase and prevent the gen rush feeling is all about trying to ensure you are running around the area where you want to apply pressure. Sometimes if you notice a survivor is just better at looping, at a strong rotation and you cannot figure out what to do is to just drop chase and go back to the gens to catch someone off guard. This is also more of a practice makes perfect and isn't specific to any type of killer.

Just always keep in the back of your head, you are playing against 4 people and if you don't switch it out and spend all your time with one the other 3 will feel safe. Analyze the team you are up against and try to pick the weaker runners out first. If someone really wants your attention, usually it is better to go for their friend. A good looper is just as quick as a bad one at doing gens after all, but once you got the bad one on the hook someone has to go save them and allows you to find a third to also not be on gens or the one that comes for the save so a third one now needs to go for the save.

Analyze your map, where your gens are and make sure to play around them. Try setting up a 3 gen for the late game (identifying 3 generators near each other for an easy patrol route when 1 gen is left to be done) and defend those over others that are more on the outskirts.

For Bubba himself it is important to learn to use your chainsaw properly, as in time the continuation of the motion by using all your charges, how to center yourself to run into doors and around objects, knowing how to time it to get rid of pallets quickly and when NOT to use it but just getting that M1 attack in. Keep in mind that revving up slows you down, canceling the rev does so as well and it is just important to get a feel for this.

Like there isn't anything really wrong about your build, yet you could check whether you are using every aspect of it properly. If you always go for the direct pick up, infectious fright isn't that useful as by the time you hook someone the information is outdated, so you might need to slug more. How good are you at locating people through whispers? During corrupt intervention do you find someone in that period and are you placing pressure on the gens they can work on? Bamboozle are you blocking windows during chases and shutting down options for the survivors forcing them to play around pallets instead?

I myself haven't been playing very long, so take what I am stating with a bit of common sense and there might be people that can help you out more. Many of the aspects I am indicating here are parts of my own gameplay that I am trying to improve upon even though I was able to reach rank 1 as a killer within my now first month of playing. Being a killer and especially a new killer can feel rough at times, there are many things to consider and time seems to fly. Just try and utilize your time as much as possible where you are doing something. Good luck and hope this helped a bit.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

A big part about bubba is learning when he's going to collide with absolutely nothing and go into a tantrum, which is kind of stupid that that happens but it's in the game and probably not going away any time soon. So, be careful when going around a loop, and if you collide with the aforementioned nothingness, take note of it for next time.

• ffghnbgr
    ffghnbgr Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank u guys for the comments it really means a lot, I'm gonna take into consideration what u guys have told me and try and put it to good use.