Camping Killers

Just wanted to inform you about since the recent update of being unable to dc when getting annoyed with certain players came into affect, There are so many Killers Camping Hooks and tunnelling hooked survivors, I love this game and very addicted to it, But due to the Killers always Camping and Hook tunnelling It's become that much of a pain and starting to get unable to have fun while playing, can someone please sort this out, thank you

Comments

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    edited October 2020

As a survivor teammate I'm requesting you to NOT die on hook if the killer is camping. The other 3 survivors will get 120s and that's all we would need to finish gens uncontested. I would do the same even if I get facecamped. The killer will depip regardless and as will the facecamped survivor.

And if we stop rewarding the killer for camping, they'll learn the way to play eventually.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

If your team is doing gens stay on the hook

If their all walking around dazed and confused just let go

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

You and your teammates can sort it out. This is an in-game tactic which is valid (if not always wise) for Killers. We have all been there. We have all been camped. We have all been tunneled. It is part of the game. It happens a whole lot less than you think. Your perception is blurred by personal bias. Those terms are also thrown around willy-nilly, even when not actually accurate.

• ZarioKiller534
    ZarioKiller534 Member Posts: 26

Okay as insidious face camping is my main build for Bubba I'd just recommend your teammates repairing gens and leaving the one guy to die assuming he doesn't purposely die on hook; But don't think that will ruin the camper's joy if that's the reason they face camp.

• DeathBeam
    DeathBeam Member Posts: 259

Camping is a valid strategy if the survivors just hover around the hook.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

And when they don't? There should be mechanics in place to prevent this cheap and unfun playstyle.