The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Friends Bugged after bhvr account linked

straakh
straakh Member Posts: 12

I linked my bhvr account (to steam game), and my friends list no longer exists (0 online, 0 in game, 0 offline). I try to add my friends, but it says 'view profile' as opposed to 'invite friend'. So It seems that they are still registered as 'friends', but I am unable to see them in any case. Screenshots attached.

12 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,896
    edited October 2020

We are aware of this issue and it's being looked into, we will convey more information as soon as it's available.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

Me too!!! I wanted to play with my second, and it looked to be fixed by trying to re-add him (which made my steam friends appear) but he couldn't accept the request and I can't see my console friends anymore.

Also important note, my tag, which goes after the #, got changed to new letters and numbers.

Pls I need a fix I just want to play with him :(

• purplerax
    purplerax Member Posts: 2

I am also having this problem. I am on xbox and my friend is on pc/steam and we are unable to accept each others friends request since she linked to her bEHVR account. She has also got a new # number/letters and a new account basically. It says her old account is offline.

• wofitz
    wofitz Member Posts: 1

I'm also having the same issue. Mine has changed and I can only see my steam friends but not anyone cross platform.

• TheMikeOTR
    TheMikeOTR Member Posts: 63

Is it possible to let us disable a BHVR account without penalties until this is fixed?

• KiliHD
    KiliHD Member Posts: 52
    edited October 2020

I cant see my steam friends anymore. I only linked steam, because i am waiting for more devices to get connectable.

I cant join any of my friends games or invite them.

Post edited by KiliHD on
  • adli
    adli Member Posts: 3

i have the same issue as well...

• Minato_26YF
    Minato_26YF Member Posts: 21

I linked my account yesterday and all my friends were gone aswell man 😐️ bruh pls fix this I dont wanna unlink because i heard of a report that someone unlinked and they lost all their shards and bloodpoints

• LilRenlor
    LilRenlor Member Posts: 2

This happened to me as well, all friends I had were removed. I can add friends, but they cannot accept the invite, when they click accept it doesn't do anything. I would love to be able to play with friends again!

This discussion has been closed.