Freddy

Fix the broken lunge that is 7 feet out of his red stain, fix hit validation, and kick killers and survivors with horrible wifi. You should be able to even log into this game if your ping is 6 million. Teleport to another hook if you are being camped, turn off dc penalty if youre still not going to fix match making

Comments

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

1. It isnt broken, its his visuals, its same as every other killer.

2. Okay yeah sure

3. Eeeehhh horrible wifi isnt always players fault, I get your point but eeeehhhh, stepping on toes and the sort.

4. Um no, that would be horribly broken, as well as extremely abusable. Forcing the killer to camp to get a better hook placement would be rampant

5. No because DCing is an extreme problem in this game when ppl DC as soon as they see a killer they dont like, an offering they think is cheap, a cosmetic they dont like or heaven forbid bad maps.

• itsguccigalaxy
    itsguccigalaxy Member Posts: 12

Look All im saying is freddy always hits me but it never connects or makes sense. Also its disgusting when a killer camps and no one can do anything about it especially with a Bubba with his chainsaw in your face. And yeah I see your point with the DC penalty. I do not DC immediately when I see someone I dont like, a certain cosmetic, anything of the sort. But when a killer has 6,000 ping, glitching around the map, hitting me from 8,000 meters away I would like to DC instead of finishing the miserable hard to watch match. I also hate getting killers who sit at rank one while I'm at rank 9. Not how things should work. I do respect your opinions and understand where you're coming from and would like to thank you for your input. It is much appreciated.

• IshinSolarc
    IshinSolarc Member Posts: 114
    edited October 2020

(Fix the broken lunge that is 7 feet out of his red stain)

This was probably the discrepancy between your ping and the killer's ping.

(fix hit validation)

The dev team is already working on it trying to get it good enough to be implemented.

(kick killers and survivors with horrible wifi)

I kinda would like that if hit validation wouldn't be on work right now, it's unnecessary if hit validation is implemented.

(turn off dc penalty if youre still not going to fix match making)

Heck no, the amount of suicide on hook is high and it shows that there is players who are crybabys that would DC at the first glance of the killer, survivors or map. At least survivors gets a teammate, even if it's just one chase before the hook.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

Cool 👍 and being honest i do agree with you on the poor wifi and freddys visuals. If they made him a little taller and arms a tad longer itd look better when you get hit. But they picked the short freddy. Wifis just a hard thing to address without angering ppl

• itsguccigalaxy

Yeah Its definitely a sore subject. They're excuse is always "i live somewhere i cant get good wifi" and i understand that but you make the game miserable with bad wifi. I dont know how someone could even play like that. I would throw up from glitching around so much

• itsguccigalaxy

I Get where you're coming from with the DC thing but I just hate giving my life to a killer who didn't deserve it and only killed me because his wifi router is on Mars