Chapter 11 spoiler from Dev Stream

https://clips.twitch.tv/MagnificentGenerousKuduRitzMitz

So Huntress is from the oldest time currently (WW1 era) but chapter 11 is from way way before that.
Originally I was thinking Victorian era based on cosmetic leaks but that isn't that much earlier than ww1 (Ended like 14 years before it). 
I know it's still awhile away, but I want to see some old timey speculation!

Comments

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

I'm thinking maybe a pirate...

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

The main thing is, that WW1 era isn't that far away, giving us a lot possibilities from an Ancient old mummy, Count Dracula or to someone around the time of Jack the Ripper, who would still fit into the "way before" description.
    But those Victorian cosmetics are clearly just for the time between MidChapter and the Chapter 11 and have probably nothing to do with it.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,875

The Mummy

Weapon - Scepter

Special Ability - Slave Driver. The Mummy uses a whip to attack survivors at medium range. Each time the survivor is whipped, the survivor gains a negative effect. The third whip strike will put a healthy survivor into the injured state. Slave Driver attacks can not put a survivor into the dying state.

• MegaTyranitars
    MegaTyranitars Member Posts: 12

Far west era maybe?

• NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271

Maybe it's a pirate killer, a mummy killer, a Dracula killer or maybe even ######### King DONG whose ability will be throwing dropped pallet at survivors for insta downs...

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

A mummy would be cool. What about an outlaw gunslinger from the old west. The survivor could be from that same era. Sheriff, Saloon Girl, Piano Player etc... Costumes would be cool. Map old west town at night. Torches on the outside of buildings, wooden plank walk ways that make noise, and dirt grounds. When you fix a generator in the saloon the piano plays by itself and it plays the DBD theme in a creepy slow way.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Probably Jack the Ripped off. 
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

@Tsulan said:

How about Jack the Ripped
    ....It's just Shirtless David with a knife

• Tsulan
    RuneStarr said:

@Tsulan said:

How about Jack the Ripped
    ....It's just Shirtless David with a knife

That's his alternative skin.
  • fcc2014

He did just disappear and the killings stop. That actually would be a cool story to tell.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited October 2018
    Tsulan said:
    Oh no, i'd rather see anything else. Anything, even including Fnaf.
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Vampire? :)
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

We're probably gonna play as the first fish that walked on land.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,204

Caveman serial killer. Lock up them cave doors.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Out on a limb; if they said "if everything goes to plan", I would assume that would mean that something is TBC, which would suggest to me, that this means licensed..?

Just how I would interpret it!

• Boss

@Supernaut said:
    Out on a limb; if they said "if everything goes to plan", I would assume that would mean that something is TBC, which would suggest to me, that this means licensed..?

Can you remind me what tbc stands for?

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

Jesus anyone?

• RuneStarr

@Global said:
    Jesus anyone?

Imagine tho

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Boss said:

@Supernaut said:

"To Be Confirmed"

Im still guessing original killer. 
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Hope it's Jack the Ripper
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Jack the ripper is not way way earlier thsn huntress. Maybe a little but not way way.
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Something which is silent but drips water would be cool
  • Boss

@PigNRun said:
    Boss said:

@Supernaut said:

"To Be Confirmed"

Im still guessing original killer. 

Thanks.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,875

@steezo_de said:

That could be kind of fun really. Like a scary Encino Man. Some psychopath caveman that gets thawed out of ice and goes on a rampage.

Weapon: Club

Special Ability: Rampage - After a short charge time The Caveman charges 10 meters in a straight line. While charging, The Caveman is immune to pallet stuns and will immediately destroy any pallets he comes into contact with. If The Caveman makes contact with a survivor, the survivor is injured and knocked back a large distance. If the survivor is knocked less than a meter before hitting an environmental object then the survivor is put in a dying state from the impact. Rampage has a cooldown of 15 seconds.

Perks-

Internal Bleeding- Survivors hit by you suffer from Broken status for 40/50/60 seconds.

Concussive Force- Survivors hit by you suffer from Blindness and their vision gets periodically blurry for 60/90/120 seconds.

Broken Arm- Survivors hit by you suffer from injured status for 60/90/120 seconds. Injured survivors have a decreased repair and sabotage speed of 12% and skill checks are more difficult and numerous.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,204

@Dreamnomad said:

@steezo_de said:

That could be kind of fun really. Like a scary Encino Man. Some psychopath caveman that gets thawed out of ice and goes on a rampage.

Special Ability: Rampage - After a short charge time The Caveman charges 10 meters in a straight line. While charging, The Caveman is immune to pallet stuns and will immediately destroy any pallets he comes into contact with. If The Caveman makes contact with a survivor, the survivor is injured and knocked back a large distance. If the survivor is knocked less than a meter before hitting an environmental object then the survivor is put in a dying state from the impact. Rampage has a cooldown of 15 seconds.

Perks-

Internal Bleeding- Survivors hit by you suffer from Broken status for 40/50/60 seconds.

Concussive Force- Survivors hit by you suffer from Blindness and their vision gets periodically blurry for 60/90/120 seconds.

Broken Arm- Survivors hit by you suffer from injured status for 60/90/120 seconds. Injured survivors have a decreased repair and sabotage speed of 12% and skill checks are more difficult and numerous.

Another Billyesque killer? I'm for it.

If anything, I'd like to see the cavemen drawings that depicted the killer and killings. Fun stuff.

• fcc2014
    Supernaut said:

You might be right
  • feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    it will be a Witch
  • Tsulan

@steezo_de said:

Perks-

Mammoth Man!
  • Utna
    Utna Member Posts: 186

Could be a killer witch and a survivor witch hunter ... or even the opposite: a killer inquisitor obsessed by a woman who has the reputation to be a witch.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    edited October 2018

--

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    They're not going to put a bunch of effort into developing a licensed killer if there's a chance the deal might not go through. More than likely they have multiple concepts at different stages in development and one idea might get pushed back for another (like the teacher killer they seem to have scrapped).
  • Link
    Link Member Posts: 135

i'd be thinking somewhere in the egyptian time

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

The King of Kings is back...and boy is he pissed!

@RuneStarr said:

@Global said:
    Jesus anyone?

Imagine tho

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

@steezo_de said:

Perks-

None of this 15 second cooldown #########... especially since hes a killer without invisibility and will only charge 10 meters.......  the reason spirit has he cooldown is she turns invisible and moves faster and with an addon she she moves faster yet and covers another 10 meters and attacks straight out of invisibility... while shes phased she travels over 32 meters... how is a 10 meter dash worth a 15 second cooldown?
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Dwight, who has been hiding in the locker since he got to the realm of entity

• RuneStarr

@Kamikaze_Rose said:
    LOL, here we go with this speculation that everybody gets wrong until PTB day. Everyone swore up and down it was Kuchisake-Onna or whatever it was. My general feeling is that original killers are pointless to speculate about, because it literally could be anything. Licensed is a lot easier, but since the devs promised another original killer this year, then all this speculation is for nothing.

Yeah you're right, this thread would be much better if it was just "camping sux # 394" or "Third seal OP plz nerf"...

Honestly, it's fun to speculate and see what people find/think of.

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333

Lol,why people are speculating about chapter 11 when the upcoming chapter is the 10?

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495

Next killer is Jack The Ripper

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

My bet is Jack the Ripper, and London map.

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Didn't they tease an african flag? It was the country Cote d'Ivoire if I recall correctly. Or Ivory Coast in English. 
  • TheHourMan
    BraveClem said:

Lol,why people are speculating about chapter 11 when the upcoming chapter is the 10?

10 was legion
  • Boaris030
    Boaris030 Member Posts: 145
    Holy necro 
  • TheHourMan
    edited February 2019
    laKUKA said:

We need ASH survirvor and henrietta killer.

Also sorry for the triple post, but we need an Ash killer and a Henrietta survivor. Because let's be honest, which one between the two was more dangerous?

Or better yet, we should have Bruce Campbell's Chin as the new killer.
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@RuneStarr said:

@Kamikaze_Rose said:
    LOL, here we go with this speculation that everybody gets wrong until PTB day. Everyone swore up and down it was Kuchisake-Onna or whatever it was. My general feeling is that original killers are pointless to speculate about, because it literally could be anything. Licensed is a lot easier, but since the devs promised another original killer this year, then all this speculation is for nothing.

Yeah you're right, this thread would be much better if it was just "camping sux # 394" or "Third seal OP plz nerf"...

Honestly, it's fun to speculate and see what people find/think of.

@ThirdSealOPplzNerf Got anything to say?

Also speculation is fun. It might give a watching dev a idea or some such.

• TheHourMan
    I would love to have a witch as a killer, but the hag is very similar to what you could think of as a witch.

What I would love would be a witigo, or wendigo killer. Or a skinwalker. Or even an Ahaha. Any native american monster really. They're all scary as #########.
  • TheHourMan

I would love to have a witch as a killer, but the hag is very similar to what you could think of as a witch.

What I would love would be a witigo, or wendigo killer. Or a skinwalker. Or even an Ahaha. Any native american monster really. They're all scary as #########.