Killer Tier List (Patch 2.2.0)

GhostrickSpecter
GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

S+ Tier

The Nurse

The Nurse is the best as always she been! She can blink across the map fast, ease, and also up-and-down buildings, and she can also chase Survivors down insanely quick!p

The Nurse also breaks the game! She can blinks through walls, over pallets, up and down areas, which makes her chase potential significantly better than the other Killers and allows her to traverse the map incredibly fast!

Overall, The Nurse is insanely powerful if she's on the right hand! She does breaks the formula of Dead by Daylight, which is why she so difficult for the Survivors to deal against!

The Hillbilly

The Hillbilly is the best at Map Pressure, and the Chase, but depends on the chase sometime.

Closing the gap is super big on The Hillbilly, and HE'S PRETTY FAST! He can go from one end to the map to another, in only a couple of seconds, making it so much easier to deal with Survivors on different Generators, increasing your Map Pressure to the highest!

With his insane Map Pressure, he can get to Survivors a lot of faster before they have a chance to hide! With insta-down, high Movement Speed, and massive Map Pressure, making The Hillbilly insanely powerful at those who good with him!

The Hag

The Hag provides two things that are crazy strong: Map Presence, and Chase Potential!

She can stop the loop pretty easily, as she can place her traps insanely fast, allowing the Survivors to step on it or forcing them to ran into another loop.

With the increased distance of teleport, increased speed of setting traps, and her low Terror Radius, The Hag ends up becoming a massive Map Pressure character! Combine this with "Make Your Choice", and Add-Ons that increase the speed of setting her traps, you'll be bouncing around the map like a Ping Pong Machine, downing everybody!

S Tier

The Spirit

The Spirit is incredibly hard to play well, but on the right hand she can be extremely terrifying. Her Mind Game Potential is absolutely insane, once she predicts the Survivors' move, she can turn a safe loops into a free hit, and if they don't abandon that loop, then that's a free-down as well! The Spirit does have good Map Presence and Chase Potentials as she iis able to move very fast while phasing, but to use these you have to be very skilled with her!

However, The Spirit is a weird killer as well! Not only because she's pretty hard to master, but her power can also hurt herself more than it could be assistance, depending on what kind of Survivors she deal against! You can still make her hard and make her effective, but the problem is you don't get very much for playing her the best you can!

The Pig

The Pig has some really good things for her! Her Ambush can turn a safe loops into a free hit, and if they don't abandon that loop, then that's a free-down as well! The Pig's Ambush is ascended! Her Mind Game Potential is crazy, plus she's shorter than most of the Killers so she gets even more Mind Game Potential! She can crouch as well and get stealth to Generators, which means you can get an initial hit! She won't get yanks but she will get an initial hit for free, which means chases overall shorter.

Her Reverse Bear Traps can force the Survivors do nothing but to search for Jigsaw Boxes, allow her to insanely slow the game down better than any other Killers! Mix out the pallet changes and the big maps are actually good for the sake of getting the Bear Traps off in The Pig's eyes, the Survivors have to waste even more time traversing!

The Shape (Michael Myers)

What Myers excels in is Chase and Map Presence! Although he's a slow Killer, but his Terror Radius makes him far more frightening!

Not only you can make Jumpscare Myers pull the Survivors off the Generators like it's nobody's business which is always terrifying, but the main thing he's great at is sneaking up to the Survivors just completely out of nowhere!

If you run "Monitor & Abuse" and Add-Ons that lower his Terror Radius in Evil Within II, making it far more difficult for Survivors to find any kind of pallets or windows before you get to them! Not only that, you can save up Evil Within II, and then you Pop Evil Within III, and then BOOM! INSTA-DOWN!! And nobody dares saving the others from the hook if you're anywhere nearby, because Evil Within III is very terrifying!

Myers will still get looped, stunned by pallet, but you can turn chases into a very powerful thing in arsenal! You can create a scary Myers player by working on his power correctly and with all of his cool Add-Ons and Perk combinations, which is why he's on S Tier!

A Tier

The Huntress

The Huntress quasi breaks the game! Windows and Pallets are no longer safe havens, if the Survivors do it wrong, it ends up being a "dead sentence" for them! So naturally The Huntress has far fewer issues when it comes to loops and jungle gyms!

She could be higher Tier depending on the Ranks! But at higher Rank, she Can be a bit difficult to deal against high Rank Survivors, mainly because Survivors can dodge her Hatchets pretty easily if they're good, but it depends on skills! But overall, The Huntress still provides insane chase potential and becomes really good!

The Clown

The Clown doesn't really have any ways to slow the game down and lack of Map Pressure, but phe's VERY Good in the chase, and some tracking! Occasionally he'll be able to herd the Survivors away or at least throw a bottle in the area he think a Survivor is in an attempt to find out if they're there or not, it helps a little bit like mediocre tracking, but mainly he's Chase Potential is VERY GOOD!

You can throw bottles in a certain area to make it difficult for the Survivors to get through your toxic area, and by doing so, unless they dropped the pallet immediately every time you get to it, you will probably wouldn't get looped if at all! You can generally trade hits for stun and really do a pretty damn good job as The Clown!

B Tier

The Doctor

The Doctor is the Best Tracker in the entire game, nobody can find the Survivors better than him. Not only that, but he also can stall the game a bit! Madness Level III will force the Survivors do a challenge in order to get snapped out of it, also making Skill Checks go everywhere makes it harder to heal and to repair, which also helps delay the game even longer!

He also has a bit of Map Presence, because you can buff his Terror Radius to become super large, causing those same issues to the Survivors. He even kind of good in the chase sometimes if you're able to shock the Survivors pretty harm!

The bad thing is, even with his powerful tracking, everything else he did is a kind of benefit! So while he has his obvious strength, but overall if you can't shock correctly or more importantly if there's a loop you're gonna deal with, you're gonna have to end up being looped and having to deal with the standard problems most Killers have!

Messing with a Survivor only works if the Survivors isn't used to it. At High Ranks, they just won't care about the weird Skill Checks , they wouldn't care about snapping out of it, and it won't make a difference for you or the Survivors.

The Wraith

The Wraith did get an update and some of his Add-Ons are pretty dang nice! However, it really did not change much about him! Giving him a built-in Windstorm and such were a very good changes. However, because of that, it basically just turned him into a high Add-On Wraith!

The Wraith does have some really solid changes to his kit that can be pretty good and certain Add-On combinations can make him pretty strong at times, but overall everything that was rough about The Wraith still remains.

What he did get is slightly better Chase Potential, and if you run the new Windstorm he does have much higher Map Presence! However, he still has no way to slow the game down, so even though you can still move a lot faster, The Wraith still have the same problems he did before!

The Trapper

The Trapper is a very feast Killer! At times The Trapper can seem godly, but it's only if The Trapper knows how to place his Bear Traps and the Survivors aren't very diligent in their vision. If you can place your Bear Traps correctly and get them all step on them, you can do insane damage, and it is very impressive when you do!

The bad thing is that with The Trapper, you just don't got much if they see your Bear Traps! Once the Survivors discobers your Traps, they walk around them or disable them, and then you become a basic Killer that can really do nothing! The only time The Trapper can do things perfectly is when he baits the Survivor into doing a loop with a Trap in it, and that is a lot harder than it appears, which is why The Trapper while having some Map Presence with his Traps, has poor game stalling, poor tracking, and not great chase potential, putting him at B Tier!

C Tier

The Cannibal (Leatherface)

Leatherface has the ability to insta-down multiple Survivors. But with the exception of the insta-down, he has absolutely nothing going for him. He has no way to slow the game down in any sense, no tracking power, and lacks of map pressure either!

Leatherface can insta-down Survivors more ease than The Hillbilly, because it's harder to dodge. Unfortunately, it really only shines against groups of Survivors or it only works when they're in the open area! His power is not good in loops, near windows, it'll only work if you can get the drop on the Survivors or they simply have nowhere to go in terms of pallets and windows, but that is very rare in the game!

The Nightmare (Freddy)

Freddy is my main, but unfortunately he's very...very...terrible... Freddy lacks in terms of a Killer.

He has a lot of issues mainly the fact Survivors can get themselves out of the Dream State very easily by Self Care or Generator Explosions. He has no way to help him in the chase, and the fact his power sometimes more of a detriment, where you occasionally you may be able to secure a kill against Survivors running out of the Exit Gate or through a Hatch! You were completely unable to because you have to wait for the Dream Transition State.

Overall, Freddy is just naturally a very poor Killer. While he CAN slow the game down slightly thanks to his power, and he is somewhat good at Tracking, he does not do very well in either the Map Presence or the Chase Potential parts for the game.

Post edited by GhostrickSpecter on

Comments

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Hag s+ tier? Lol hag is overhyped I feel since her update. Why is the doc up there with the clown? Just a list with no reasoning given, would like to know what you think. 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Nurse and billy doesn't need to be explained
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Lol Hag S tier, btw nurse needs a tier on her own because she is the only killer that has a chance against anything the survivors throw against the killer

• GhostrickSpecter

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Hag s+ tier? Lol hag is overhyped I feel since her update. Why is the doc up there with the clown? Just a list with no reasoning given, would like to know what you think. 

Well, these are my opinion!

• Dabrownman1812

@Dabrownman1812 said:

Well, these are my opinion!

I understand, not saying change your list, I'm asking for your opinion. Normally with tier lists people explain their thinking. It's not about attacking you, it's about intellect. Maybe you see something I don't, no one sees everything.
  • GhostrickSpecter

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    I understand, not saying change your list, I'm asking for your opinion. Normally with tier lists people explain their thinking. It's not about attacking you, it's about intellect. Maybe you see something I don't, no one sees everything.

I see, I'll give the reasons of every killers later

• Dabrownman1812
    No prob, no need to be defensive, that keeps the bitterness in the forums going. 
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Hag S+? :lol:

Nurse needs an extra category because she is the only killer that can stand a chance against everything the survivors throw against her

• Dabrownman1812

Hag S+? :lol:

Nurse needs an extra category because she is the only killer that can stand a chance against everything the survivors throw against her

Would be cool if I could see the reasoning on it. You got any insight?
  • DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

I think Clown should be one tier higher just due to how fast he ends chases, but otherwise I agree. Doctor is most definitely not Clown tier.

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    In in my Opinion Huntress is actually worse than The Doctor simply since dodging her Hatchets is pretty easy and as soon as she runs out on Hatchets she’s screwed if she doesn’t want to waste tyme
    Thee Doctor on the other Han while not being perfect he actually has 115% Movement speed.
    He should be able to immediately switch modes, 
    increase the Tyme in which Survivors can‘t vault or drop a pallet and give him 115% Movement Speed in Therapy Mode

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited October 2018

I don't agree with Leatherface, Spirit, Pig, Clown, and Myers.

Clown should be behind Huntress because while his bottles slow the Survivor, they don't damage them. He still has to hit the Survivor.

Myers should be in A tier and behind Doctor. He suffers from the same weakness that every Killer except Nurse has, which is that it's easy to loop him. It's harder when he's at EW3, but still easy. If you stay out of his LoS, you can starve him of his Evil Within.

Pig should be at B tier and behind Myers. It is really easy to not have your RBT activate and simply looking around will help you when she's crouched.

I'd place Spirit somewhere in A tier (not sure where exactly, probably somewhere around Doc or Myers). The fact that you can hear her when she's phase walking makes it harder for her to sneak up on a Survivor and it's easier to mindgame her (run toward her husk in order to make her think that you're hiding somewhere). If she could see blood while phase walking I'd be more inclined to put her at high A tier or low S tier.

Leatherface can actually hit people without having to wait 3-9.5 seconds, so I would put him above Freddy (still in C tier).

• SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    Hmm for me everyone would be A besides nurse shed be B. Though low rank survivor and killer I've never come across an amazing nurse
  • Dabrownman1812
    Hmm for me everyone would be A besides nurse shed be B. Though low rank survivor and killer I've never come across an amazing nurse
    Rank or tiers is about potential and power balanced out with counterplay, not how most players use a character. Like there's bad bayo players in smash or bad dragonov players in tekken
  • Dabrownman1812

Clown should be behind Huntress because while his bottles slow the Survivor, they don't damage them. He still has to hit the Survivor.

Myers should be in A tier and behind Doctor. He suffers from the same weakness that every Killer except Nurse has, which is that it's easy to loop him. It's harder when he's at EW3, but still easy. If you stay out of his LoS, you can starve him of his Evil Within.

Pig should be at B tier and behind Myers. It is really easy to not have your RBT activate and simply looking around will help you when she's crouched.

I'd place Spirit somewhere in A tier (not sure where exactly, probably somewhere around Doc or Myers). The fact that you can hear her when she's phase walking makes it harder for her to sneak up on a Survivor and it's easier to mindgame her (run toward her husk in order to make her think that you're hiding somewhere). If she could see blood while phase walking I'd be more inclined to put her at high A tier or low S tier.

Leatherface can actually hit people without having to wait 3-9.5 seconds, so I would put him above Freddy (still in C tier).

The magic of clown vs hundress is that due to how is power hits he is more capable of securing hits and isn't useless without his projectiles. 
  • Dabrownman1812

The clown demands higher iq as you have to think ahead as he can also secure window and pallet hits but you think ahead. You can miss a bottle and still have it result in a hit, the same cannot be said with huntress 
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Call me a weirdo, but I'm having much more success with Freddy on rank 3 than Billy, let alone the Nurse. Been struggling against skilled SWF with Billy boy, while with Sweater Creep I can usually secure at least 1 pip. (Dress addons are a godsend, you don't need to down them right away.)
    If the buff coming to him is gonna be the real deal, he'll be unstoppable :D 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Call me a weirdo, but I'm having much more success with Freddy on rank 3 than Billy, let alone the Nurse. Been struggling against skilled SWF with Billy boy, while with Sweater Creep I can usually secure at least 1 pip. (Dress addons are a godsend, you don't need to down them right away.)
    If the buff coming to him is gonna be the real deal, he'll be unstoppable :D 
    If the buff comes good, a rework will be good for possibly bad. A fun killer is a weak killer
  • BingBongBoi
    BingBongBoi Member Posts: 90
    I agree, however I think hag should be s, not s+, nurse a billy feel like a whole different tier from Hag, she does have good Map, but not as good as billy and nurse, I feel like shes a bit worse than Myers, but still not A
  • Dabrownman1812

S+ Tier

The Nurse

Are you surprised? You shouldn't be... The Nurse is the best as always she been! She can blink across the map fast, ease, and also up-and-down buildings, and she can also chase Survivors down insanely quick!

Funny enough! The Nurse's biggest detriment is "Stealth", she has no Tracking ability because how slow she is! So because of that, it's actually really behooved the Survivors to practice stealth against her! Fortunately, no one does that, so it makes it easy for her!

The Nurse also breaks the game! She can blinks through walls, over pallets, up and down areas, which makes her chase potential significantly better than the other Killers and allows her to traverse the map incredibly fast!

Overall, The Nurse is insanely powerful if she's on the right hand! She does breaks the formula of Dead by Daylight, which is why she so difficult for the Survivors to deal against!

The Hillbilly

The Hillbilly is the best at Map Pressure, and the Chase, but depends on the chase sometime. You gotta still deal some loops, windows and stuff, but when you have a nice distance that you want to close before they get to a certain thing! You can do it and even if you close a distance it doesn't have to always be "Chainsaw Down", You could just do it to get to them to get a regular hit-off!

Closing the gap is super big on The Hillbilly and God, YOU'RE FAST AT IT! YOU ARE SO FAST! You can go from one end to the map to another, in only a couple of seconds, making it so much easier to deal with Survivors on different Generators, increasing your Map Pressure to the highest!

With his insane Map Pressure, he can get to Survivors a lot of faster before they have a chance to hide! He has an insta-down, high Movement Speed, and massive Map Pressure, making The Hillbilly insanely powerful at those who good with him!

The Hag

I never thought I would call The Hag anything that isn't bottom tier, but here we are! The Hag... is... incredible now! She provides two things that are crazy strong: Map Presence, and Chase Potential!

Her chase potential is without a doubt one of the more enjoyable ones, especially since they changed her lunge range! She can stop the loop pretty easily, as she can place her traps insanely fast, allowing the Survivors to step on it or forcing them to ran into another loop. With the increased distance of teleport, increased speed of setting traps, and her low Terror Radius, The Hag ends up becoming a massive Map Pressure character! Combine this with "Make Your Choice", and Add-Ons that increase the speed of setting her traps, at the end of the day you'll be bouncing around the map like a Ping Pong Machine, downing everybody!

The Hag really makes the game a massive struggle for those who are careless or don't have flashlights, especially if you can get a 3 Generators section going on! She's a lot better than she used to be, the rework definitely helps her a lot!

S Tier

The Spirit

The Spirit is incredibly hard to play well, but her Mind Game Potential is insane, once she predicts the Survivors move, she can turn a safe loops into a free hit, and if they don't abandon that loop, then that's a free-down as well! The Spirit does have good Map Presence and Chase Potentials, but to use these you have to be very skilled with her!

However, The Spirit is a weird cookie as well! Not only because she's pretty hard to master, but her power can be a detriment to herself more than it could be assistance, depending on what kind of Survivors she deal against! You can still make her hard and make her effective, but the problem is you don't get very much for playing her the best you can!

The Pig

The Pig has some really good things for her! Her Ambush can turn a safe loops into a free hit, and if they don't abandon that loop, then that's a free-down as well! The Pig's Ambush is ascended! Like The Spirit, her mind game potential is crazy, plus she's shorter than most of the Killers so she gets even more Mind Game Potential! She can crouch as well and get stealth to Generators, which means you can get an initial hit! She won't get yanks but she will get an initial hit for free, which means chases overall shorter.

Her Reverse Bear Traps can force the Survivors do nothing but to search for Jigsaw Boxes, allow her to insanely slow the game down better than any other Killers! Mix out the pallet changes and the big maps are actually good for the sake of getting the Bear Traps off in The Pig's eyes, the Survivors have to waste even more time traversing!

The Shape (Michael Myers)

What Myers excels in chase and Map Presence! Although he's a slow Killer, but his Terror Radius makes him far more frightening!

Not only you can make Jumpscare Myers pull the Survivors off the Generators like it's nobody's business which is always terrifying, but the main thing he's great at is appearing at the Survivors just completely out of nowhere! If you run "Monitor & Abuse" and Add-Ons that lower his Terror Radius in Evil Within II, you will just appear, making it far more difficult for Survivors to find any kind of pallets or windows before you get to them! Not only that, you can save up Evil Within II, and then you Pop Evil Within III, and then BOOM! GONE! INSTA-DOWN!! And nobody dares saving the others from the hook if you're anywhere nearby, because Evil Within III is very terrifying!

The Myer's game is interesting! You will still get looped, stunned by pallet, but you can turn chases into a very powerful thing in arsenal! You can create a scary Myers player by working on his power correctly and with all of his cool Add-Ons and Perk combinations, which is why he's on S Tier!

A Tier

The Huntress

The Huntress quasi breaks the game! Windows and Pallets are no longer safe havens, if the Survivors do it wrong, it ends up being a "dead sentence" for them! So naturally The Huntress has far fewer issues when it comes to loops and jungle gyms!

She could be higher Tier depending on the Ranks! But at higher Rank, she Can be a bit difficult to deal against high Rank Survivors, mainly because Survivors can juke her Hatchets pretty easily if they're good, but it depends on skills! But overall, The Huntress still provides insane chase potential and becomes really good!

The Clown

The Clown doesn't really have any ways to slow the game down and lack of Map Pressure! What he has is VERY Good in the chase, and some tracking! Occasionally he'll be able to herd the Survivors away or at least throw a bottle in the area he think a Survivor is in an attempt to find out if they're there or not, it helps a little bit like mediocre tracking, but mainly he's Chase Potential is VERY GOOD!

You can throw bottles in a certain area to make it difficult for the Survivors to get through your toxic area, and by doing so, unless they dropped the pallet immediately every time you get to it, you will probably wouldn't get looped if at all! You can generally trade hits for stun and really do a pretty damn good job as The Clown!

The downside is you'll see Survivors very often get Generators done while you're doing your chasing, with his lack of Map Pressure, The Clown really can't deal a bunch of Survivors at once! And because of that, the Game may end rather soon, especially if he don't have Ruin, but when you get into that chase, OH YEAH!! You can do well!

B Tier

The Doctor

The Doctor is the best tracker in the entire game, nobody can find the Survivors better than him. Not only that, but he also can stall the game a bit! Madness Level III will force the Survivors do a challenge in order to get snapped out of it, also making Skill Checks go everywhere makes it harder to heal and to repair, which also helps delay the game even longer!

He also has a bit of Map Presence, because you can buff his Terror Radius to become super large, causing those same issues to the Survivors. He even kind of good in the chase sometimes if you're able to shock the Survivors pretty harm!

The bad thing is, even with his powerful tracking, everything else he did is a kind of benefit! His tracking is insanely strong, but everything else about The Doctor is...okay. So instead of a Killer being great in two areas, bad in others, The Doctor is great in one, but the rest of him is okay! So while he has his obvious strength, but overall if you can't shock correctly or more importantly if there's a loop you're gonna deal with, you're gonna have to end up being looped and having to deal with the standard problems most Killers have!

Messing with a Survivor only works if the Survivors isn't used to it, and high Ranks, they just won't care about the weird Skill Checks , they're wouldn't care about snapping out of it, and it won't make a difference for you or the Survivors.

The Wraith

The Wraith did get an update and some of his Add-Ons are pretty dang nice! However, it really did not change much about him! Giving him a built-in Windstorm and such were a very good changes. However, because of the built-in changes, it basically just turned him into a high Add-On Wraith!

The Wraith now The Wraith back in the day with some good Add-Ons now, he does have some really solid changes to his kit that can be pretty good and certain Add-On combinations can make him pretty strong at times, but overall everything that was rough about The Wraith still remains.

What he did get is slightly better Chase Potential even though he still eat Pallets like crazy, and if you run the new Windstorm he does have much higher Map Presence! However, he still has no form of way to slow the game down, so even though you can still move a lot faster, The Wraith at the end of the day still have the same problems he did before!

The Trapper

The Trapper is a very feast or famine Killer! At times The Trapper can seem godly, but it's only if The Trapper knows how to place his Bear Traps and the Survivors aren't very diligent in their vision. If you can place your Bear Traps correctly and get them all step on them, you can do insane damage, and it is very impressive when you do!

The downside is that with The Trapper, you just don't got much if they see your Bear Traps! Once they just look at the ground and see your Traps, they walk around them or disable them, and then you become a basic Killer that can really do nothing! The only time The Trapper can do things perfectly is when he baits the Survivor into doing a loop with a Trap in it, and that is a lot harder than it appears! Some God-Tier Trapper players can do it correctly, but not a ton, which is why The Trapper while having some Map Presence with his Traps, has poor game stalling, poor tracking, and not great chase potential, putting him at B Tier!

C Tier

The Cannibal (Leatherface)

Leatherface does have some good things for him, mainly the ability to insta-down multiple Survivors. But the problem is, with the exception of the insta-down, he has absolutely nothing going for him. He has no way to slow the game down in any sense, no tracking power, and lacks of map pressure either!

Leatherface can insta-down Survivors more ease than The Hillbilly, because it's harder to dodge. Unfortunately, it really only shines against groups of Survivors or it only works when they're in the open area! His power is not good in loops, near windows, it'll only work if you can get the drop on the Survivors or they simply have nowhere to go in terms of pallets and windows, but that is very rare in the game!

The only time you probably gonna get any good chainsaw off as if they grouped up, unhooking, you can body-block them or perhaps they're trying to be stealth full, and you eventually pop up next to them and then you find them and then you maybe get them before they get to a spot!

The Nightmare (Freddy)

Freddy is my main, but unfortunately he's very...very...terrible...Well like with any Killers you can play them well if you are good in the game, Freddy lacks in terms of a Killer.

He does have a lot of issues mainly the fact Survivors can pop out of the Dream State very easily by Self Care or Generator Explosions. This combine with his Dream Transition Time to put the Survivors into the Dream State, allowing them to get into the safety before he even gets to them. He has no way to help him in the chase, meaning his chase potential is very bad and the fact his power sometimes more of a detriment, where you occasionally you may be able to secure a kill against Survivors running out of the Exit Gate or through a Hatch You were completely unable to because you have to wait for the Dream Transition State.

Overall, Freddy is just naturally a very poor Killer. While he CAN slow the game down slightly thanks to his power, and he is somewhat good at Tracking, he does not do very well in either the Map Presence or the Chase Potential parts for the game.

Thanks for the update! Interesting analysis, will keep this in mind and fiddle around a bit. 
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Replace Hag with Myers and I pretty much agree. Hag is GOOD but she is not above Myers or Huntress IMO. If we are talking the potential of the killers then no doubt Myers and Huntress have more potential at being ruthless killers than Hag is.

Myers and Huntress I’d put at 3 and 4 respectively. Love the analysis of the characters by the way

1. Nurse
    2. Hillbilly
    3. Myers
    4. Huntress
    5. Spirit
    6. Hag
    7. Pig
    8. Clown
    9. Doctor
    10. Wraith
    11. Trapper
    12. Leatherface
    13. Freddy
  • PedoleonSpaceBeast
    PedoleonSpaceBeast Member Posts: 34
    edited October 2018

I do agree Leatherface is weak as hell! Even though he got insta-down but he just suck at chasing!

And Freddy... was he really a Killer?

• Spicybarbecue
    Spicybarbecue Member Posts: 183

there are no s tier killers, I would put survivors in s tier.nurse is A tier

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Finally someone that sees how good the Pig is! Especially playing with combat straps and video tape

• PedoleonSpaceBeast
    edited October 2018

@Chi said:
    Finally someone that sees how good the Pig is! Especially playing with combat straps and video tape

I tried using both of these Add-Ons, and My God, it's so amazing! You can do so many sweet things with her Dash!

• Rudio1337
    Rudio1337 Member Posts: 34
    Imo Hag should go down to S and Spirit to A. Other than that I can agree with everything else on the list
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    A Huntress, Hag, Clown, Doc, Spirit
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers
    C Freddy, Leatherface, Trapper

OP pretty much overrates most killer.

• MegMain98

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

The ONLY one on the A tier list that is on Myers level is Huntress. Doctor is pretty weak. His ability doesn’t really help him in a chase, Doctor is the most overrated killer in the game honestly. Other than that I’d switch Myers and Doctor but your list is pretty accurate.

• Wolf74

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

The ONLY one on the A tier list that is on Myers level is Huntress. Doctor is pretty weak. His ability doesn’t really help him in a chase, Doctor is the most overrated killer in the game honestly. Other than that I’d switch Myers and Doctor but your list is pretty accurate.

It might be just my personal preference, because I perform pretty well with Doc. And the main reason for it is that he can actually affect multiple targets with his aura.
    Something most other killer are lacking..
    My main issue is always how can I get the other of the gens while I chase ONE?
    Doc has a solution for that.

• LRGamer
    MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

Hm, no That would be Huntress 
  • MegMain98

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

It might be just my personal preference, because I perform pretty well with Doc. And the main reason for it is that he can actually affect multiple targets with his aura.

Doctor is good when it comes to map pressure if it is a smaller map (Game, Hospital, Yamaoka) and you pair it with Distressing and Unnerving. His ability just doesn’t cut it for me, he is just too weak at loops.

It’s also a preference when it comes to Myers with me. I love the extended lunge of EW III and his ability to sneak up on survivors in the beginning with his smaller terror radius. I’d take Myers, Spirit, and Pig over Doctor.

I even preform well with Freddy believe it or not.

• Wolf74

I don't know why people overrate Myers so much…

• GhostrickSpecter
    edited October 2018

@Wolf74 said:

As I mentioned in my analysis on him, he excels in Chase and Map Presence. Although he's a slow killer, but his small Terror Radius in Evil Within I and II makes him extremely terrifying! Combine with Monitor & Abuse and Dead Rabbit he can just sneak up on Survivors very easily! And his extended lunge range and auto-aim in Evil Within III makes him a powerful killing machine!

• PedoleonSpaceBeast

@Wolf74 said:

People overrate Myers? Nope, they underrated him instead, just because he's a licensed killer, and people think licensed killers are weak!

• Wolf74

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

Doctor is good when it comes to map pressure if it is a smaller map (Game, Hospital, Yamaoka) and you pair it with Distressing and Unnerving. His ability just doesn’t cut it for me, he is just too weak at loops.

It’s also a preference when it comes to Myers with me. I love the extended lunge of EW III and his ability to sneak up on survivors in the beginning with his smaller terror radius. I’d take Myers, Spirit, and Pig over Doctor.

I am ok with it as long as we can agree on the OP is overcrowding the S+ and S tier.

• LRGamer
    MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

I perform well with everyone but I like Michael because of the Mindgames.
    The Doctor however actually can somewhat manipulate a Chase. 
    Well i agree he is pretty weak and the time it takes to switch modes should be decreased but he is not overrated.
    That Title belongs to the Huntress
  • Dabrownman1812
    Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

The doc only has a solution to that if survivors give him that solution
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Nice tier list. Good read, was interesting to hear another opinion that isn't some popular youtuber.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Spirit, Pig and Doctor not in trash tier and Leatherface on the same level as Freddy? This list is BS.

• Dabrownman1812
    MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

The estate a small map? You lost me
  • LRGamer
    MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

The estate a small map? You lost me
    Guess what
    its not the biggest but it’s also not the smallest
  • PedoleonSpaceBeast
    edited October 2018

@Acromio said:
    Spirit, Pig and Doctor not in trash tier and Leatherface on the same level as Freddy? This list is BS.

There's no such thing is Trash Tier and you mean Spirit Pig and Doctor are trash while Leatherface isn't?! You probably didn't read his analysis!!

Leatherface doesn't even have anything to help him during thr chase, and doesn't have any Map Pressures!.He's also pretty weak at pallet loops as well! Yeah he can instadown, but instadown means he's good?!

I think you ARE the one who's BS!

• PedoleonSpaceBeast
    edited October 2018

@Acromio said:

I can see you underrated three of them so much!

• Acromio
    edited October 2018

The Doctor has no way to travel the map faster, no way to down survivors faster, and no way to deal with looping. He's just a M1 killer with a ginormus terror radius, that can track survivors easily, but can't do anything during a chase, and is ez pz countered just by knowing how he and the game work.

It's as simple as that. If Freddy and the Spirit didn't exist, the Doctor would be the worst killer in the game.
    The Spirit is a bootleg Wraith, with a power that hinders her way more than she helps her. During her phase walk, when she becomes invisible, she gets faster, but she can't see survivors, nor she can see their blood, and she has to rely on our beloved buggy as hell scratch marks. All of this whilst survivors can hear a really loud and directional audio cue that allow them to locate her with ease. She's the only killer that gets punished this hard for using her power.

More often than not, survivors will manage to take off Amanda's traps on the first box they search, wasting little to no time, and the death timer is too slow for everybody to honestly give a #########. The stealth mode makes her a slug and, even if she can strike directly out of this stealth mode, this ambush-attack gives away her position with a very loud and directional warning sound. Overall, Amanda is a M1 killer with a slightly smaller terror radius and the ability to force survivors to waste, like, 10 seconds after they've been unhooked.

Leatherface, even if on the verge of the low tier, is way stronger than Pig, Doctor and Spirit put together, because most of his weaknesses come from the mere fact that his unique stat, the acceleration of his chainsaw, is bugged. Once it gets fixed, his instadown will be way more consistent and reliable.

• Wolf74

@Acromio said:
    The Doctor has no way to travel the map faster, no way to down survivors faster, and no way to deal with looping. He's just a M1 killer with a ginormus terror radius, that can track survivors easily, but can't do anything during a chase, and is ez pz countered just by knowing how he and the game work.

It's as simple as that. If Freddy and the Spirit didn't exist, the Doctor would be the worst killer in the game.
    The Spirit is a bootleg Wraith, with a power that hinders her way more than she helps her. During her phase walk, when she becomes invisible, she gets faster, but she can't see survivors, nor she can see their blood, and she has to rely on our beloved buggy as hell scratch marks. All of this whilst survivors can hear a really loud and directional audio cue that allow them to locate her with ease. She's the only killer that gets punished this hard for using her power.

More often than not, survivors will manage to take off Amanda's traps on the first box they search, wasting little to no time, and the death timer is too slow for everybody to honestly give a #########. The stealth mode makes her a slug and, even if she can strike directly out of this stealth mode, this ambush-attack gives away her position with a very loud and directional warning sound. Overall, Amanda is a M1 killer with a slightly smaller terror radius and the ability to force survivors to waste, like, 10 seconds after they've been unhooked.

Leatherface, even if on the verge of the low tier, is way stronger than Pig, Doctor and Spirit put together, because most of his weaknesses come from the mere fact that his unique stat, the acceleration of his chainsaw, is bugged. Once it gets fixed, his instadown will be way more consistent and reliable.

So your list would look like this?

S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    A Huntress, Hag, Clown
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers, Doc, Spirit

I personally wouldn't have an issue with this. ;)

• Acromio
    edited July 2019

EDIT

Post edited by Acromio on
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Spirit is really underrated. If you see what the best players can do with her it's insane. It's just that she has a high learning curve. You need to be able to predict and read the survivors really well to get the most out of her and that only comes with some serious hours in the game.

• PedoleonSpaceBeast

@Acromio said:

Doctor: I can agree that!

Spirit: I can't agree you with that! You mention her like she is a Tracking Killer! She is a MIND GAME Killer, not a tracking Killer. Has to rely on buggy as hell scratch marks? looks like you're a guy that relies on visios only, not hearing (which is one of the most important thing as a Killer as well)! Bootleg Wratih? Nope, Wraith is much worst than her!

Amanda: Can't agree that as well! Her trap is used to slow the game down, NOT FOR KILLING!!! Even if they takes it off in the first Box! Her Ambush counters smaller loops pretty and it's pretty fast, Survivors might take a hit unless they Sprint Burst away! You can fake your dash direction to catch the survivors off guard!

Leatherface: Even if they fixed his chainsaw, he still can't do shits on loops, can't slow the game down, no Map Pressure, no Tracking Power!

• PedoleonSpaceBeast
    edited October 2018

@Acromio said:
    -the Spirit
    And we begin our trip to Absolute-garbage-tier land with the newest killer in Dead by Daylight.
    There's not very much to say about the Spirit, othe than she's a bootleg Wraith, with a power that hinders her way more than she helps her. During her phase walk, when she becomes invisible, she gets faster, but she can't see survivors, nor she can see their blood, and she has to rely on our beloved buggy as hell scratch marks. All of this whilst survivors can hear a really loud and directional audio cue that allow them to locate her with ease. She's the only killer that gets punished this hard for using her power. I don't know what the developers were even thinking when they designed her. She desperately needs help.

I can't agree on how you underrates The Spirit!

You mention her like she is a Tracking Killer! She's a MIND GAME Killer, not Tracking KIller! You need to be able to predict and read the survivors really well to get the most out of her and that only comes with some serious hours in the game. You said she only relies on buggy as hell scratch marks, which sounds like to extremely rely on visions, but dude, isn't hearing is reliable for every Killers too?! A bootleg Wraith? No, Wraith is just worst than her!

And one thing is, she's getting some new changes on her phasing sound effects in the PTB! Which makes the survivors no longer hear her while they're within her husk's terror radius, and her whoosh sound effect will no longer available, making it harder for survivors to know where she's coming!

• PedoleonSpaceBeast
    edited October 2018

@Acromio said:
    -the Pig
    A stealth killer, able to inflict reversed bear traps on downed survivors, forcing them to either take them off or die. While this power sounds good on paper, in reality it's not very effective. More often than not, survivors will manage to take off the trap on the first box they search, wasting little to no time, and the death timer is too slow for everybody to honestly give a #########. The stealth mode makes her a slug and, even if she can strike directly out of this stealth mode, this ambush-attack gives away her position with a very loud and directional warning sound. Overall, Amanda is a M1 killer with a slightly smaller terror radius and the ability to force survivors to waste, like, 10 seconds after they've been unhooked. She's not even addon reliant, because most of her addons are either bad because of very harsh penalties (I'm looking at you, Amanda's letter) or flat out useless -her only good addon is Last will, an addon that gives you an extra RBT with no downside. She's not too bad, don't get me wrong, but her power only really shines on large maps and at the end game -because then, the RBTs will instantly activate.

I can agree you with that but Survivors can get their bear traps off on the first box? Not all of the survivors are lucky man, this really depends on their luck! Some of them even can't get if off after they tried on 3 Boxes