Do you guys think you should get all your unlocked teachable perks at tier 1 for all your characters

Options
HypsterMoses
HypsterMoses Member Posts: 15
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

It makes it so hard for me to justify playing a new survivor when I know I need to just wait for luck to finally strike so I can get dead hard. I started playing felix and luckily I got it at level 3, but on my Jake it took me until level 35 for it to pop up in my bloodweb. I just feel like it would allow you to jump right into builds for the survivors without you having to worry about saving up bloodpoints from other matches so you can have a workable perk setup.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• antifreedomring
    antifreedomring Member Posts: 24
    Options

It is now easier than ever to unlock perks and it also encourages you to play more so you can unlock what you need. Maybe don't rely on using the same perks on every character

• NocturnalPie
    NocturnalPie Member Posts: 25
    Options

They're reaching a point where the game is going to be bloated with perks and they'll need a system change. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually remove the tiers of the perks and just have a perk and an effect. I mean, what do people do already anyway? They get a perk then basically never use it unless it's T3 anyway. As for all the veterans they already have all the perks they want and can pretty easily grind out the new ones as they come out, so the change would really help out new players and probably keep them around longer.

• HypsterMoses
    HypsterMoses Member Posts: 15
    Options

I mean, I would, but certain perks are straight up better than others. Plus sure it encourages playing more but said playing isn't fun if I have to use ######### perks so I can afford not terrible ones.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited October 2020
    Options

not really, if you do the tome challenges and use offerings and/or a perk to increase bp gain you can earn a lot even as a survivor.

you also get 2 perks out of 4 choices at lvl 50 so getting the perks you want doesn't take too long, worst i had it was lvling my pig to get 8 different perks and that took around 1 million bp which is fine since i technically wanted to get a certain perk 24 times at lvl 50.

I actually think a better system which would be more likely to be implemented is a upgrade system so when you get the perk you want you can spend bp to upgrade it to the next tier. knowing the devs it will probably be something like 100k bp perk upgrade which is better than going through multiple bloodwebs to find it tbh.

main reason i don't want all perks to not have tiers is because it will drastically reduce the grind and result in a lot more players running meta especially at lower ranks.

• Knoop_Dogg
    Knoop_Dogg Member Posts: 18
    Options

I had a suggestion similar to this, when you prestige a character you get their 3 teachable perks on all characters and the tier of the perk depends on what prestige. So if you prestige Meg once you get sprint burst, quick and quiet, and adrenaline tier one on all survivors. This would make prestige worth it and reduce the ever increasing grind without getting rid of perk tiers.