The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors Disconnecting After Being Sacrificed

See the title. Several times today I've had Survivors disconnect themselves after being sacrificed in order to deny me Bloodpoints. I mean, how petty can you get?

Comments

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

The devs support this kind of behaviour. (fogstreamer etc)
    Survivors derank this way without hurting the team in order not to give a free win to the killer.
    But at least you got your BBQ stack....

• Mediva
    Mediva Member Posts: 124

To be honest, as a main survivor, i do it too sometimes. And every occasion was because i was being facecamped all match straight up, without even a survivor near. And as much as developers say its a valid strat, i dont like it and i dont want to reward a player that plays like this. I rather deny the killer his 4k and take fun from him too, since he took away mine too in that entire game.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

after they get sacrificed?
    at this point you already got a ton of hook points from them + 650 DC brutality points... honestly, they even give you MORE points than without the DC.
    therefore, they lose all their points.

• DisturbedZ
    DisturbedZ Member Posts: 59

they need to be banned. plain and simple. doesnt matter if you were camped, tring to derank or not. I can unhook a survivor with a face camper as long as I have a second survivor coming in to distract the killer and I will take the hit so they can get away. Did this 3 times to the same killer who kept face camping. We rushed the hook took one hit apiece and the one on the hook was saved. A few times one of the saving three got caught and we had to do it again. Play the game. If you get caught well the killer was better or he got lucky oh well. So many times I could have got a generator finished or a door opened but the survivor dc'd instantly on the second hook or while being carried. Many a time I was within 15 feet and waited a second for killer to turn around and ran in only to have them dc in my face and I get caught standing there at the hook.