If you could delete one MAP from the game, which one would it be?

Elena
Elena Member Posts: 2,187
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

I recently made a thread on which killer you would like to delete if given the chance, I was surprised by a lot of the answers that it persuaded me into asking this question.

So if you were given the chance, what map would you delete from the game and why?

My answer would be the swamp maps, they absolutely bore me to death and I've never hated a map more.

Comments

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 572

Tossup between Ormond and Mother's Dwelling for killer. Both of them are just way too big but Ormond has much safer loops/pallets.

The Game for survivor. I can't find any gens half the time and the terror radius can be heard everywhere.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Switch out Mother's Dwelling for Midwich and I will agree with you. I hate it with a passion.

Ormond can go burn in hell, the creators of that map hate Killers.

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

Shelter Woods.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,766

Dead Dawg Saloon. I hate this map, as survivor and as killer. I wish for it to perish in the depths of the Void, forgotten to all memories.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Midwich. Awful, awful, awful map, so boring for both sides.

There are no decent loops on midwich, but because there is no way to cut the survivor off, the survivor has to resort the hold W gameplay which is boring for both sides.

Not to mention, getting to generators is so hard on the map, and OoO is ridiculously overpowered on it.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

Swamp I don't like that map as killer or survivor

• Bigboi
    Bigboi Member Posts: 12

Disturbed ward for me. That main building is so broken. Plus its gigantic

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Gideon Meat Plant makes me want the entity to take me.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Goodbye, Mother's Dwelling!

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,112

Azarov's Resting Place.

• _Entity_
    _Entity_ Member Posts: 9

The Game or the Corn map.

Hell if I could delete the lower level of the game and make it only an upper flat level map it'd be fine. If I could delete the corn on the corn map it'd be fine. If I could delete the door sounds on Lerrys I'd like it more. I like playing Ormond but if I could delete the main building and make it smaller or a small series of cabins instead that would be fine. I love Midwhich, best map in the game. Such tight corridors and hallways that playing trapper or hag is gg. Doctor and huntress is good on that map too, love those long corridors and hallways perfect for when my aim is bad.

Oh I forgot my boi Demo.

*slaps demos head* You can make so many choke points with this bad boi.

I think legion would be good on that map too. I know Myers is. And spirit is just good no matter the map. I imagine clown would be good because of the limited space you can run in so his gas thing would be useful. Honestly I just love Midwhich.