Thank you Devs but....

I will preface this by saying i wholeheartedly appreciate the log in rewards and the discounted skins. You didn't have to do that as nobody playing this game is entitled to freebies. Which leads to the point of this post....

Nobody wanted you to give anything for free. What, i would argue (and yes i acknowledge personal biases) almost all of the players wanted was an 'event' that made us want to play more.

Let us earn our event rewards. Give us in game things to do. Those postula challenges shouldnt be limited. They should just be there. Maybe they could have been what the offering does if you didn't want to just give away the points.

We wanted a goal to hit. For many the rift just doesn't cut it. Many of us feel like it's a chore to complete. The serum gave us incentive last year. And they were in the first rift that was the hardest to complete.

We, as a whole, wanted to earn our rewards. We didn't want free skins. (Though i think almost all of us will take free blood points as much as we can get.) We wanted something unique to do. Something to worl towards.

What we got was 3 challenges ams offerings that take 50k plus bloodpoints to unlock for almost no gain.

So i appreciate what you have done to appease us. Please dont think there isnt gratitude.

Just whoever designed this event needs retraining.

Comments

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

I feel like whe. They saw the community reaction some wanted to give us old event but with the time crunch because they thought starting the event a week before Halloween was a good idea they couldn't delay it because who would want to play a halloween event near thanks giveing.

So thanks for the shards to get the skin

• Zaibatsu
    Zaibatsu Member Posts: 20

Personally, I would be happy with a playble game... not this $hit that we have now.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited October 2020

If you don't think this wasn't a calculated move, I have sad news for you.

This is a common tactic done by plenty of companies, where they implement the worst possible version of something knowing they can sucker a few people into spending their cash, only to backtrack after the inevitable backlash.

This isn't new nor is it surprising. BHVR deserves no thanks for this. It's manipulation at its finest.