The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but don't you think 10k shards for just 1 skin is too little?

i mean, thanks guys for the iridescent shards and bloodpoints

(and the eternal blight event skin discounts).

but in the past years we received 2 complete cosmetics, why would this event be an exception?

It would be incredible that instead of giving 10k shards to the community, make 18k or 19k so that the community can buy 2 complete cosmetics.

It would be awsome

Comments

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

I think we should be happy we got anything I just want to streamer charm thing fix not working for some ps4 x box switch players even tho some streamer trying to help with that not working I feel like some pc user getting more then 1 or 2 of this charm.

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

No, because you can keep Shards to buy new Killer/Survivor. Past events didn't offer this option before which I find amazing.

• Clonedhorror
    Clonedhorror Member Posts: 11

I believe they did it this way this year so people can actually choose if they want to have the skins or not. By giving us the resources they allow us a different kind of freedom to pick what we want instead of the "Here is your skins go Hamm" I personally prefer having the resources since I only get maybe 1~3 skins on characters I REALLY like. It allows me to put those points into perks from people I don't necessarily want to play. At least those are my thoughts on it.

• NekoGamerX

dude i with you on this but what I'm getting at they could of done nothing let the game die grab the money they got and run tho this was small damage control very small

right now all I want is easier way to get that stream charm so I can stop watching streamer and play the dam game.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,051

Too bad I spent some of my shards before they reduced prices. Maybe that's what they intended.

• spy198
    spy198 Member Posts: 9

Reading this and some of the comments lets me remember why i dislike this community and left in the first place

• Smurmph
    Smurmph Member Posts: 27

I suppose it's because if you choose to not spend the shards on the cosmetics (Like I'm not doing) You could just buy a DLC character for free instead of actually paying for it. I'm gonna save these shards for the next chapter so I won't have to pay.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

They heard the complaints and gave us iri shards. I'm pretty happy, because you don't need to spend them on the event skins. It's free real estate bois and gurls.

• NekoGamerX

dude if we could do more go for it I mean for what they have done they also bad word people over who buy the outfits before they got to be 9k I mean they still not getting any money for me.

I happy they did something was it enough no it was but they f up and right now not much they can do

but refund for tho who spent more for tho outfits be good but I know it still wont be enough right now most want blood which I don't blame them.

no one got control over this event other then the dev we didn't think they really do this but it over all we can do now hope they don't doing it again but knowing them they will we wont know till it happens.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

excuse me for not being happy with them given some shards and BP in lieu of a non-event.

This isn't a new thing with them btw, between Sets, previous events etc. the money moves have always been a problem with this game

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

They only gave us 10k shards, which can only be spent on this years Halloween skins. The previous halloween skins are still only available for auric cells.

• NekoGamerX

it a problem in most games but I'm with you on this but other then we can do is not buying anything with real money which what I'm doing

• deeziebaby
    deeziebaby Member Posts: 31

Uhm no they did this as a "oh ######### they are really mad we didn't give them a chance to get free skins this year what can we do?" response

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Yeah it's kind of a lackluster response to an already lackluster event. The bp is literally nothing not even a single webs worth. We got 2 free outfits last year now it's only one. I guess they want you to grind the other one but shards take so long to get I'm not sure most players will get another in time unless they already had a good amount saved. Better than nothing but still pretty mediocre.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830

And kids, here is the reason why you have to use punctuation marks.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

BHVR is desperately trying to get some heat off their backs. That's what this entire thing reeks off. Desperation.

I won't forget what they did. No matter what they do. And I hope a lot more players won't either.

• NekoGamerX
    edited October 2020
  • Psycho_
    Psycho_ Member Posts: 359
    edited October 2020

I'm not buying anything from the store until they start doing celebratory events like they used to... and you should to.

The last good event they had was 4th year, we got free skins for logging in and tons of cakes(streamers).

This is how events should be. Hell, I've gotten more from the overwatch event than this one.

I also lost a considerable amount of shards bc of the changes, but... i expected nothing less...