Next Blighted Licensed Killer?

DARKxVOID
DARKxVOID Member Posts: 68
edited October 2020 in Polls

With Ghostface being the first and only licensed killer that's been blighted. Which Licensed Killer would you want a Blighted Halloween skin for?

Next Blighted Licensed Killer? 62 votes

Blighted Pyramid Head
17%
pichumudkipkinScary_Punk_GhostMaxwellDeath_Syko21OwlzeyLusiem9Juampy062SCP_FOR_DBDGrimmy_BluuesDARKxVOID 11 votes
Blighted Freddy
8%
RepostRiposteXlebSergeyevichTheButcher6641DJDHS123Beneath_The_Sink 5 votes
Blighted Pig
8%
F60_31ChurchofPigDr_EmaraldTripleStealferalheart 5 votes
Blighted Myers
14%
TapeKnotBoosted_DwightpalletsryummyLordRegalfairfieldismsKingpaulmathersHarleyQuinnHashtag6Freakshow 9 votes
Blighted Bubba
3%
MapersonDocHolliday 2 votes
Blighted Demogorgon
48%
Seiko300Miju[Deleted User]BabyCameron10Aven_FallenUnnamed_FreakWalker_of_the_fog_96FreddoNemmy_WemmyAhoyWolfCornpopers_EvanTodgeweihtLycidasWarcrafter4KnightFall28901RothlonAwkward_FiendElcopolloGreyBigfootTwistedJoke65 30 votes

Comments

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head is my main so naturally I'd want him to be Blighted. The blight cosmetics are some of the best that DbD has to offer.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    edited October 2020
    Blighted Pyramid Head

Almost picked Freddy, but I decided to stick to my guns with PH. I really want to see how they distort his iconic helmet.

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

I imagine it'll be like that Forged Born skin but they could make it a lot more creepy and screwed up.

• TheButcher6641
    TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252
    Blighted Freddy

As much as I love PH, I think it wouldn't really suit his aesthetic and it would go with Freddy more.

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

That sounds extremely badass honestly.

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

I feel like the PH skin is a higher possibility due to Konami supposedly giving the devs free reign with cosmetics.

I think they could make it work. I didn't think they could make a good Ghostface blight skin but I really like what we got.

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

I'd say for me that the Demogorgon is second and then maybe the Pig. I love how Demo has the twisted skin because it shows it becoming part of the Entity. A Blighted Demo would look absolutely insane.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Blighted Demogorgon

Netflix is open to more possibilities

• Dr_Emarald
    Dr_Emarald Member Posts: 41
    Blighted Pig

I voted for Pig cause I main her, so I'm heavily bias, but let's talk about which ones have the highest possibility.

Probable: Pig, Demo,

Maybe: PH, Bubba.

Probably won't: Myers, Freddy.

Pig (I believe) was the first licensed killer to get extra skins, and has a good relationship with BHVR.

Demo is the same as pig, with BHVR saying netflix is open for more stuff.

PH is a maybe because it's Konomi. It's a miracle BHVR even got Silent hill in the first place, and unless Konomi approaches BHVR first, I doubt it'll happen.

Bubba, is leaked to get a skin in november, which is why I'm putting him in maybe. But BHVR will most likely have to work to get his.

Myers and Freddy are in the not section for the same reason. When was the last time they got skins? Freddy doesn't even have any, and I think he's still in a legal case. Myers is getting a new movie, so he might actually get something soon.

If you're right in Konomi giving BHVR free reign for his cosmetics, then yeah! He will probably get one. We also got stuff for licensed rifts! So we can assume Ghostface will be in one. The rest? Same as this list. Fingers crossed for Pig!

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180
    Blighted Demogorgon

It would be the most interesting in terms of morphing it into a true nightmare.

I have a very illogical argument about Pyramid Head becoming affected, since the recent pack of outfits advert description depicts the killers as tortured with no hope of escape and Pyramid Head is too powerful in my head canon.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Blighted Demogorgon

I think everybody is curious about how the Blight would affect Demogorgon. I think there would be a lot of creative liberty and freedom to see how it twists and corrupts a creature (that isn't human) like that.

Really close second would be Freddy though. I think that it'd be really cool to see his claws turn into syringes full of the Blight Serum, with the Putrid Serum actually inside the syringes have physics that sees the liquid slosh around in response to how Freddy moves and depending on his actions like vaulting a window or attacking a survivor. When he hits a survivor it'd be cool to see a little bit of the amber substance squirt out during the cooldown animation.

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354
    Blighted Pyramid Head

I would LOVE to see how they alter Pyramid Head's knife. They did fantastic with Ghostface, so imagine all they could do with such a large weapon.

On a similar note, I really hope they dive into PH more in future tomes (Licensed characters are confirmed to get them)

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

I'd put PH in the probable myself because of the whole Konami giving free reign. I agree with everything else you said. The Pig would look really cool after being injected. Maybe they could have the pig head come to life due to the serum and latch on and connect to her face. It seems to have the ability to bring dead things back to life from what I've read about it from Blight's add ons and stuff.

I really can't wait to see the licensed tomes/rifts. I'm really excited about it and very interested in what they'll do.

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

I totally agree with Demo being really interesting due to it not being human and all that. It could seriously become an actual nightmare.

I agree with your illogical head canon LOL. I think that PH wouldn't let Blight even get near him. But Blight was able to get the Nurse and Spirit even though they can leave reality so maybe he'd be able to get PH but they would definitely need to explain how he managed to do that. Also I can't see him being able to get Myers or Freddy due to one being pure evil and I genuinely think Myers would just kill Blight effortlessly and Freddy is a dream world kinda guy.

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

That's a really good idea for Freddy! But as for the Demogorgon, I think it would be really interesting seeing how the serum would effect it. I can see it becoming unstoppable because it's already an apex predator.

Also it already has a skin with it becoming part of the Entity so I wonder if the Serum would further progress that? Kind of like how the Blight's blight skin is him basically becoming part of the Entity.

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

I agree! They could do something insane with the great knife. I would love to see what the serum would do to it when they infuse.

I really hope we get a Pyramid Head tome and a Pyramid Head rift skin. That's my main and my BABY.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Blighted Demogorgon

Everyone loves playing against Demogorgon, but no one wants to play as him. So if he got a blighted skin (which I actually see Netflix not doing it in a set) we might see more Demo players for a bit. Also, it just sounds awesome (plus if Demogorgon got one, maybe Steve and Nancy?)

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180
    Blighted Demogorgon

How did Talbot manage to catch the killers in the first place? What did he have that others dodn't? Moreover, why did he not gather the survivors together and use this opportunity to end the killer, instead of playing Frankenstein with?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060
    Blighted Demogorgon

I think Demo would be the most likely as well. The License Holders seem to be quite open about Skins, considering we got two Cosmetics for Demogorgon which are not part of the Show.

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

I'm assuming he used bits of the serum on himself to give him enough strength to quickly get the jump on them. Some make more sense than other though, like I don't see how anyone could capture Nurse or Spirit.

He was an alchemist obsessed with his work, despite being a survivor at one point I guess he sought science oppose to ending the killing. He did torture the killers though which is revenge I guess. But the Entity wouldn't let him outright kill them because it could just bring them back to life.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Blighted Demogorgon

I had the idea a long time ago as a normal skin, this was inspired by Freddy's appearance in A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, when he's fighting the character of Taryn who used to suffer from drug addiction.

(Of course this image [and in most of the DBD art depicting the Putrid Serum in a syringe] the syringes are full. In order to really show off the liquid moving around inside of them in the actual cosmetic they'd only be half filled.)

Of course yeah, this is Robert Englund and not Jackie Earle Haley's 2010 performance so there'd be some licensing issues here.. But as a Blight Cosmetic inspired by the Blight you'd be able to avoid all that. Either way with all of these suggestions the devs would have to work with the license holders anyway so it is what it is, just an idea.

• Beneath_The_Sink
    Beneath_The_Sink Member Posts: 14
    Blighted Freddy

Freddy is the only character in the game without any dlc or alternate cosmetics. Just his default and bloody prestige variant. I'd pray for Anything. I mean, he has SO many cool possibilities, and the cosmetic options are zero =.=

Plz give my boi Freddy some love :3

(Sorry for so many pics)

^you know you at least want bad boi sunglasses Freddy ;D

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Blighted Pyramid Head

I more want Pig to get a Blighted cosmetic since they're my main, but I'm basing my decision on what's most likely. Right now, Demogorgan and PH are most likely the ones to get a blighted cosmetic next since I believe the licensors will be more willing to allow the devs to make a blighted cosmetic for them. I do believe that IF all licensed killers do eventually get blighted cosmetics, Freddy Michael and LF will be the last ones to get a blighted cosmetic (mainly Freddy being the very last.) In terms of OG killers, I'm excited for Oni to eventually get a blighted skin

• DARKxVOID
    Blighted Pyramid Head

Out of the original killers besides wanting blighted Oni the most. I was also excited for Legion and Blight. So I'm glad they got theirs. I really want an blighted Oni tho. That'll be insane.

I totallt agree with who you think will get it and who will be last.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Blighted Pyramid Head

Honestly blighted Oni would probably look the damn coolest. I'm really excited to see what the devs come up with when Oni eventually gets his blighted cosmetic.