Idea for OoO buff - what do you guys think?

Options
cacao1
cacao1 Member Posts: 89
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Hey guys I watched the last dev stream I think that we should finaly buff OoO!

How about following effect: To the current effect the person with OoO gets telepathic abilities and is able to communicate what he/she sees to the other survivor? Maybe we could use the "microphon" device in our world to simulate this telepathic ability between player? Or do you think that would be FREAKIN' OP!!!(?)

This would surely help the perk with its stats!?? Or do you realy think that the survivability of the person with OoO is even decreased because some killer would throw away the game just to see a OoO person killed? I dunno...

And why are so few people using it? Is it because the most of us have somewhat a morale code and we dont want to treat people the way we ourselves don't want to be treated? Me for example: I try to avoid keys and moris in the web because it an expensive item that I will never use and it just stockpiles my inventory... I wish to sell them atleast for half the price or even break them down to some usefull addon.

Comments

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444
    Options

Can I use the telepathic abiltys to prank Dwight and lock him in the locker while slamming said locker into a wall

• DecemberMan
    DecemberMan Member Posts: 30
    Options

The "selling inventory items for BP" idea is something I'd seriously want. Just to sell all those pointless "lol more/less fog" meme offerings.