Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Console killers do camp and tunnel harder than PC

FattiePoobum
FattiePoobum Member Posts: 293
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Okay let me start this out

I live in an Asian country where the ps4 is extremely popular and outsells PCs but a very long way

I play on PC, ever since crossplay was enabled I have been pretty much only playing against console killers, que times without crossplay as extremely long

Never in the 4 years of playing this game have I been camped or tunneled as hard by killers since crossplay arrived, I have never once until crossplay needed to use DS or BT but they have become my meta perks. Is it actually harder to play killer on console? , so you take what you can get?

I have seen alot of posts about this and wanted to share my experience, perhaps its just the country I live in and how they play, I would be interested to hear others experience since crossplay pC and console.

Comments

• JLew
    JLew Member Posts: 160

With how bad the console gameplay is now...its one of the only options...once console is fixed then killers will likely go back to playing like normal

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317

Is this your main concern about DBD now? Really?

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

I haven't noticed a difference one way or the other. There are a lot more Console Players (I think) judging by how many of them I pull for matches, but that doesn't seem statistically relevant for them exhibiting any particular behavior MORE.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

The biggest things I've noticed from crossplay have been, console killers seem more likely to bring NOED and Mori while console survivors usually tbag more often. Console survivors also tend to run with a wider variety of perks than the standard DS, UB, BT, DH combo and seem more likely to go stealth mode whereas pc survivors (and I'm guilty of this too) will basically throw the match for boldness and altruism.

These are just my experiences in my server location being central US, I've heard players from other regions say there's no difference or the complete opposite of what I've noticed.

• Killbutton
    Killbutton Member Posts: 87

I think it's a mental thing. Console Killers see PC survivors, think "Uh oh, PC players, they're going to have an advantage and make my life miserable." And then they play funky.