Perks to pair with new WGLF

Options
BigHat
BigHat Member Posts: 97
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Just curious if you guys have any fun ideas of perks to pair with the new we're gonna live forever. I tried buckle up but it was a bit lackluster.

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,651
    Options

Soul Guard

We'll Make It

Mettle of Man

• FrootLoops
    FrootLoops Member Posts: 376
    Options

for strictly BP farming I like BT and have considered MoM since they both help with the things you get tokens on.

For the new healing from dying buff you can add botany and/or desperate measures to heal even faster. if you are in a SWF group then having WGLF and Soul Guard is fun, since the one you pick up can then tank a hit

• BigHat
    Options

I really like the idea of soul guard I'll give it a shot!

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Toss in We'll Make It and see if you can pull off a sweet 5 second dying state heal! Or Botany or Desperate Measures for much more consistent results. If you can get some of your teammates to run Soul Guard, that would be great too, but that's about it for the perk's synergy.

• BigHat
    Options
  • Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

I mean, Buckle Up wouldn't help much anyway since all it does is tell you how much the survivor has recovered. When you have an 8 second heal, that info's pretty useless anyways.

I do wish he had better perks though

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209
    Options

Only one you really need is bt. You could do mom and break out though as well for faster stacks with maybe a flashlight added in.

• BigHat
    Options

Ya I kind of wish it gave the survivor you picked up a speed boost. Would fit thematically with the perk name

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

My farming build is WGLF+We'll Make It+BT+Exhuastion perk and a medkit for self healing. BT damn near ensures a safe rescue, we'll make it is for fast healing if there is time, the exhaustion perk is for yourself and the medkit so you have a way to heal yourself at least once. Rescuing people injured is a bad idea unless the killer is far away.

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214
    Options

A fun build I've been using is

Solidarity

Iron Will

We'll Make It

WGLF

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

If you are an MoM gamer like me you will enjoy it a lot.

• dastru
    dastru Member Posts: 165
    Options

BT to avoid tunnelers messing with getting the stack and kindred to see if you get to the hook before other survivor

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416
    edited October 2020
    Options

On my Lisa Garland charackter i run a nurse build..

We'll make it

Emphaty

Borrowed time

We gonna live for ever

Works awesome for me.