Can't accept Friend Requests (PC and PS4)

Options
ArtoTime
ArtoTime Member Posts: 35

Recently I bought a couple of new chapters, Chains of Hate, Demise of the Faithful and the Ghostface chapter(s) to be more precise. Wanting to try out these killers in a custom game against myself, I tried doing what I've been doing ever since Cross-Play was released, I invite myself into a Custom Game lobby, and then proceed to mess around and get a feel for the character.

When I tried to do this however, I could not find myself on the PC side, and when I tried to invite myself from the PS4, nothing would happen on the PC side. To try and resolve this, I unfriended myself, and tried re-friending myself. This video showcases the issue.

This is between PC and PS4. I don't know how to reproduce it, and since this contains a PC issue, here's the Log File as well:

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• CaptainOatsTV
    CaptainOatsTV Member Posts: 21
    Options

Did you recently make an account on the BHVR website?

• ArtoTime
    Options

Oh god, how did I forget? Yes, yes I did, and that may very well be the issue. However, if that is the issue, I'm scared of un-linking it due to some other people losing progress doing so.

• ArtoTime
    edited October 2020
    Options

Update: I un-linked it, lost all my BP, Iri Shards, Aurics, but tbh, I don't care too much about the PC account, but the friend system works now.

Post edited by ArtoTime on
  • CaptainOatsTV
    Options

What about progress? I have a few characters that have gone up almost 20+ levels in the last 2 weeks. Did you lose progress? Currency is fine, to be honest, hopefully they credit it all back though. I can spend the blood points before I unlink and the just keep track of the AC and Shards lost.

They released the patch today and this bug was not part of it. It looks like this one is going to take a while and I have a big game planned for Halloween night and since it's been complete radio silence I may follow you in the unlinking with the hopes of refund on currency lost. However, not risking it for progress made.

• CaptainOatsTV
    Options

Actually, it's not even an option for me. It's been doing this the last few days and when I try to reset my password I get this. I can't log in with my password, so I decided to try and reset it and it gives me this.

Ugh, I just want to play with my friends again....

• CaptainOatsTV
    Options

So Update from my end, I un-linked as well. I lost BP, Auric Cells (90 of them not a big deal hope to still have them returned as I paid for this) and all shards.

What I do care about is I lost all RIFT PROGRESS, a few things I purchased with shards and Auric cells while having the account linked. I also, lost 2 weeks worth of progress two characters I had gotten to 50 are now back to Level 5 and 1! And same with 1 killer he's a level 35 and I had him at 49 this morning. The rift is the one that sucks the most as I don't even think I can grind those days back!

In a way I am happy I've done this now, can you imagine if bled more than two weeks into this just to lose it all. I did notice 1 important thing here. The number after my name CaptainOatsTV#ABCD <--- Was different with the link and unlink something tells me the other one is a mirror copy. So I may gain skins, currency backs but I can't relink... I really hope they fix this asap. For now I can play with friends again, but man oh man that progress meant a lot to me and the $$$$ I put in it too. What a shame.