What is your "dream change" for DbD?

Options
Orion
Orion Member Posts: 21,675

What's that one thing you want, but don't think the devs would ever implement?

Comments

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Options

Heavily nerfing/reworking Object of Obsession, balance adjustmens to Keys, Moris and the select OP addons, buffing solo closer to SWF, in this order.

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    Options

Not exactly "one thing", but I would like Legion to get an add-on pass. So many of his add-ons are incredibly boring and some are outright useless.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

Better quality content, gameplay and less bugs to match the increase in monetization, it's really annoying seeing the "battle pass" after every match when i used to play every day.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

A full ob rework to Michael, not just a buff, because his base kit sucks and oni outclasses him in every way.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Probably unpopular opinion but: Go back to peer-to-peer.

• Entity_Lich94
    Entity_Lich94 Member Posts: 320
    Options

Making repairing the generators a bit more thought provoking rather than just holding a button for a certain amount of time with a quick time event.

The only fun part of survivor is interaction with the killer so to make generators a bit more interesting to do i think would be a really nice change

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    edited October 2020
    Options

them to actually optimize the game

• wisdomwielder
    wisdomwielder Member Posts: 348
    Options

If Object gets deleted, or DS gets nerfed, I'll know for a fact that I'm in the dream world.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

A complete overhaul of the pip system that actually acts as an accurate win/loss, taking into account everything it possibly could (perks, items, add-ons, other players MMR, SWF status, offerings, map, killer, loops, and even spawn positions) and awarding pips based on how well you do in those odds with the advantages you have (if any).

Perfect? No. Better than this arbitrary kills/escapes nonsense the community currently uses? Much. And at that point, who cares about meta perks or map offerings or keys/mori's - if you did better than the rest, you get the win, whether you were sacrificed, got a 4k, or anything in between.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Lucky break is buffed to have permanent duration like Iron will does.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options
  • FreddysMixTape
    FreddysMixTape Member Posts: 78
    Options

Legion rework/changes.

• CaptainRaider
    CaptainRaider Member Posts: 150
    Options
  • C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,198
    Options

2nd objective for Survivors and decrease Gen time.

• TheButcher6641
    TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252
    Options

Not my dream change, but I actually had a literal dream last night about dbd. I was playing dbd but there were several killers and loads of survivors. I don't know exactly how to describe it , but basically it was a kind of massacre game mode and you had to survive for a limited amount of time. There was an pink evil Dwight and the tank from L4D. I hid in the basement with a bunch of other survivors and had the locker I was hiding in smashed by the tank.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652
    Options

No perk levels! ❤️

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266
    Options

5 perk slots.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

Making ebony mori work once you’ve hooked each survivor in the trial (or even having it work on death hook)

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,554
    Options

Survivor specific powers/abilities kinda like Identity V (don’t know the state there now, but there was a blind survivor for example)

also more survivor items that change the playstyle.

• Killing_Time
    Killing_Time Member Posts: 894
    Options

Here are my changes...

Buff weak killers to pre last nerf nurse levels.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,603
    Options

For me, it's a fix to the fps and aim dressing problems.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

My point of view rework Keys.

Keys are the most annoying thing in this game.

And yes when you randomly find one in a chest while you and one other survivor got 3 Genned it feels nice getting that nice escape. But if there is 3 survivors who escape with the hatch that's just wrong. Especially with a Key.

Then another one is BUFF WEAK KILLERS. Myers is a loop machine. Wanna know why? On Grim Pantry (the swamp) on the boat you can litterally loop through the windows every 3 seconds and keep him occupied. Yet the survivor doesn't get ANY NEGATIVES in that situation. So I want to say give a slight Haste boost for vaulting with a faster vault for all killers.

Now lastly I view that all Moris are fine. But I do understand the frustrations of Ebony. But the only reason us killers feel like we need to use one every match (except on the best killers) is due to the fact that every killer is who arent in the top % are weak killers. Who arent really viable in most situations and cant counter most situations. So until my second point is done by the Devs I dont think they should rework Moris at all. But once they buff weak killers in the middle % and the lower %, then they can change Ebony to work on any survivor who has been hooked at least once.

• Syfik
    Syfik Member Posts: 9
    Options

A clown rework.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options
  • MasterManMike
    MasterManMike Member Posts: 19
    Options

######### loadouts already, such an easy implementation, or at least it should be. I shouldn't have to spend my time sifting through 6 pages of perks to find the ones I want for my fun loadouts rather than just using the same 4 every game.

• Bowls_of_Chili
    Bowls_of_Chili Member Posts: 25
    Options

A vast killer overhaul. Where they make any smaller changes to killers that need them, like Demogorgon needing his rat liver and Michael Myers tier 1 being awful. No full blown reworks, but a nice pass on killers like Trapper, Wraith and whatnot all at once.

Or another dream of mine that is actually already coming true! The animation and character model rework! I was extremely hyped to hear that was happening.

• APopp
    APopp Member Posts: 22
    Options

I would love more dynamic maps like, for example, a map with a river running through it or like a cave system or just more elevation with the landscapes.

• BillyMain77
    BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415
    Options

Everybody upvote this comment please.

The devs dont care about the game just about our money. We'll never get a QOL (quality of life) update for the game. It'll always be a new killer every 3 months with more and more bugs because everybody keeps buying them.

With that said i am guilty myself, having all the dlcs along with a few cosmetics and the rift pass they have gotten 70+ bucks outta me and many more dbd enthusiast.

Time to stop now. Its just a rinse and repeat every 3 months. Open your eyes people stop giving them your money untill they fix the game instead of releasing more spaghetti code with every killer to just add to the list of glitches and bugs.

As the customers we should demand more for our hard earned money and i dont think its unreasonable to ask for a game that isnt broken.

• Chance4Doom
    Chance4Doom Member Posts: 19
    Options

Buffed Pig traps and reworked addons. Most of Pig's addons are worthless and do nothing useful.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

Shadowborn being base for killer and shadowborn either being scrapped or converted into anything... it could be completely overhauled into the "hard-core mode" perk where you never gain bloodlust but gain more bp overall.... but yeah some want Ormond redone, some want lampkin redone... I just want a better fov man..

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

People are now forced to play both roles at least to 35-65% difference (it wont happen but that would change the community so much...)

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

I want m1 killers to have something to do against optimal survivors. Playing fair is lose-lose because you get ######### by second chances in late game. Playing dirty - slugging/camping is easily punished with said second chance perks and you lose gens very fast. It doesn't matter how good are you at killer like ghostface or wraith, if survivors don't make idiotic mistakes you wished to capitalize on, you have zero chance to do anything against them, because gens pop quicker than you catch them.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

Anti-camping hook measures. Prior to EGC, a survivor's hook timer is slowed up to 90% based on a killer's proximity to the hook. The closer they get, the slower the Entity progression. Perhaps basekit Kindred as part of that as well (at least the killer's aura part).

• Kjetrr
    Kjetrr Member Posts: 43
    Options

Unique extra objectives for survivors on each map.

They could also be used to balance some of the more one-sided maps and to add a bit of lore to the maps.