What is your "dream change" for DbD?

Options

Comments

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

I always thought it would be great if you could press a keybind, and see your current bloodpoints in every category, your progress towards an Archives challenge, and a timer displaying the current length of the match. It would be a lot to have in a menu, especially one that wouldn't stop you from moving around, but it would overall be a fantastic feature.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

An end to camping. One that both rewards killers who don't camp, and punishes killers who do.

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733
    Options

Colorblind options, and audio to actually work correctly and be balanced properly. I know its two things but I feel they're two pretty important and kinda ignored things that make the game pretty unplayable for a good portion of people.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,447
    Options

Get rid of the premium currency and make earning things fun.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

A secondiar obj for surivor that if ingored punishes surivors and if all surivors do it temporarily punishes killer

• testsubject
    testsubject Member Posts: 5
    Options

WIGGLE SPEED (i have a post explaining the details)

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Remove hooks entirely. Hooks create some interesting dynamics, sure, but they also create some serious gameplay issues including exacerbating slugging, survivors not having anything to do while on a hook, and various glitches involving hooking survivors, blocking hooks, sabotage and such. Instead, just make it so that when a survivor is downed three times they're dead and use the bleedout timer for the "death stages", shortening the bleedout to 2 minutes same as a hook. And on the third down simply play the killer's mori animation automatically and kill the survivor.

Basically this would remove any reason to slug survivors, once they're downed they're effectively progressed one death stage. It would also mean that survivors are never in a position where they're stuck unable to do anything at all in one spot on a hook, they'd always be able to at least crawl slowly around if they want. Endgame stalemates where a killer has downed the third survivor and is looking for the fourth would be much shorter as well. Plus you'd get to see the mori animations more often which are generally more interesting and varied than the hook sacrifices.

Of course this will never happen, hooks are too ingrained in the game.

• flutekiller9001
    flutekiller9001 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Joker suit and face paint for my good man Ace Visconti

Shirtless Myers

Hag titties

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

An ability to delete Hag from the game. Unfortunately the devs will never do it.

Otherwise a better rift that isn't filled with charms. Maybe they should look at the survey we did 6 months ago?

• DonZwiebel
    DonZwiebel Member Posts: 136
    Options

Penalizing tunneling and camping

• SeeAndWait
    SeeAndWait Member Posts: 94
    Options

match making. also, reduction of grind, for perks that had been bought.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 801
    Options

Earn auric cells by playing.

• CaptainSkel
    CaptainSkel Member Posts: 24
    Options

BBQ's BP bonus becomes baseline for all killers to promote perk diversity and reducing the feelbad slog to getting bbq on a killer you want to play. Survivors also get a similar bp bonus for playing well.

• FilthyDocMain
    FilthyDocMain Member Posts: 3
    Options

Offerings for heavily survivor-sided maps like Haddonfield no longer show up in survivor bloodwebs, and offerings for heavily killer-sided maps like Gideon Meatpacking (the game) no longer show up in killer bloodwebs. I don't think these sort of maps should be removed from the game but I find it asinine that either side can easily secure their victory from the get-go just by bringing the right map offerings and builds, and I don't really think BHVR is capable of adequately tweaking them to make them fair. Statistics show that these two maps in particular have the highest win rates for the sides that they favor (I think the game might actually be a close tie with Hawkins but I can't remember).

The only problem I really see with this change is that it would make playing scratched mirror Myers hell. Maybe they could let Myers still bring small map offerings idk.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

OH BOYYYYYYY:

• Remove AutoAim err i mean aim dressing
    • Map Seeds
    • DS nerf
    • Remove Bloodlust
    • Change Slinger's free zoning through ADS spam
    • Keep Spirit "bug"
    • Proper game health support and testing
    • Actual events not fueled by greed
    • Working map generation, not getting either 0 or 100 pallets
    • Actual addon/perk balance, their stance on OP things is that they are acceptable if they are not seen much. OP is OP is OP.

i could go on and on and on

• EleaticStranger
    EleaticStranger Member Posts: 81
    Options

Eliminate or heavily nerf exhaustion perks and moris.

• sudintlink
    sudintlink Member Posts: 188
    Options

Add more interactive objectives

• asteroth
    asteroth Member Posts: 4
    Options

A new mode of playing the game. Imagine dungeon mode where killers dont have a terror radius but 8 survivors and 2 killers are put into random locations on several, random interconnecting maps that make up the dungeon and survivors have to find their way out. No generators, just a very large maze made out of maps with one exit and only killers have a map of the maze and know of the exit. It could easily be done with everything they got, it would also breath in some much needed change to freshen up the same stale old formula.

• potoo3
    potoo3 Member Posts: 13
    Options

Wow, thats a really cool topic :).

All I wish was DbD having a healthy and happy community.

To help that, I hope devs stop implementing the game based on that "humiliating the opposite side is fun" philosophy.

If you pay attention, they purposely implement the game on top of that, so people try to get good so they can punish harder the other side.

• jerakal
    jerakal Member Posts: 246
    Options

They put Freddy back in his box, because solo queue against him is, in fact, a nightmare.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Overall I want survivor to feel more skillful and not mindless! The fact that I can go to a pallet and run around it against 90% of the killer roaster bores me!

• potoo3
    potoo3 Member Posts: 13
    Options

A game mode with two weaker killers so they don't feel alone, and also experience teamplay.

Sorry if this idea is dumb, I just miss someone to play together as killer :)

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

That you'd need to take an IQ test before you can play.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

A Mr. Man Man that dresses up as nothing but ridiculous mascot outfits as a survivor.

Oh, but something that is highly unlikely. I want DS to be buffed. Same with NOED. Same with Spirit. No... I want EVERYTHING to be so busted this game feels crazy. Nothing in particular needs a nerf, as everything needs a nerf! I known devs said no 2 modes, but this is what's my dream change, and dang it I just want to see absolute chaos even if just for a week. Examples of over buffs is pebble needing to be charged 15 seconds and can only be charged while chased and can throw the pebble behind them for a chance to stun the killer for a second; Monstrous Shrine making no perks be able to be used by survivors while in basement; Breakdown having the hooks break for a minute longer while also breaking the hook the unhooked gets off of if you unhooked them with Breakdown. I could probably go on and on, but I think you get the point. While Point gains are the same amount as the regular mode (being 32,000 max) there are so many little scoring points the game is bombarded with BP gain pop-ups on the side for more chaos. Who knows, maybe there are only 40 seconds on a gen but 10 need to be repaired.

The lore reason for this is that the Entity is experimenting with ideas to optimize survivor hope gain efficiency, so it makes the survivors feel more powerful not realizing the killer is also more powerful because of the distractions the survivors get (another lore reason for the more bloodpoint pop-ups, and the gens taking less time but there being more of them).

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options
  • BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
    edited October 2020
    Options

Fix servers and create proper hitboxes. Fk it, throw in map balance as well.

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833
    edited October 2020
    Options

adressing 4 man isntead of just letting it be.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    Options

To allow the entity to punish killers for not following orders.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Replace mori offerings with a base kit mori system.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
    Options

Seperate solo and swf queue, and balance both modes seperatly so both give you a fair matchup, whatever side you play as.

• Natex
    Natex Member Posts: 4
    Options

My dream change is closed servers

• Icery
    Icery Member Posts: 199
    Options

1- Remove OoO.

2- Ebony mori should work when every survivor is hooked once.

• GrimmReaper
    GrimmReaper Member Posts: 159
    Options

Training mode from mobile for base game. I want to practice killers I've never played and survivor perks I've never used without getting stomped match after match. That and because it will mean I can play the game offline.

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
    Options

basically otz patch

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,194
    Options

I just want the middle finger emote, come on dammit take my money!!!

• Thatgurl_again
    Thatgurl_again Member Posts: 287
    Options
  • Thatgurl_again
    Options

For B the same would have to go for killer. If u nerf one side so will the other. You cannot nerf one side and buff another for example. It's a two way street. Killers dont get a power role, they need to be balanced, as well as survivor

• Thatgurl_again
    Options

Ok, so you see how annoying keys are? Moris are the exact same for survivors, it ends the game quick and gets fairly stale

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784
    Options

I want more interactive objectives for the survivors. I main killer because I actually have to DO something as killer. Doing the objective wins the game for your team way more than good chasing. You can lead the killer on a three minute chase, but if it isn't a three gen chase, it doesn't matter. But with survivor the actual objective is 'Hold M1 Simulator". Problem is, reworking the objective would be a massive undertaking.

• King_Steve_Forever33
    Options

Adding more steve cosmetics. Changing tunnel bandit to wearing the bandana and backpack with bat in it. Changing steves perks to be better, buffing and maybe reworking. Steve overhaul

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options

A new gamemode with multiple killers and survivors and a new objective instead of gens. Would literally never happen as the devs have stated a few months ago that a multiple killer mode would not happen, at least not for the foreseeable future, because they wanted to focus on the main game. So unfortunately we're going to be stuck with our 1 game mode for many months or even years to come (Ik that Technically killer and survivor are different game modes but the gameplay loop is always the same. As killer you kill people and protect your precious gens and as survivor your primary goal is always to do gens). Even if they eventually added a multiple killer mode in a few thousand years, gens would probably still be the primary objective because apparently holding M1 for 80 seconds is too important to be removed or reworked.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

Old Legion back without exploits. New Gamemodes. Bugfixes. The 3 things that still lay deep down in the fbi offices as x-files I guess :).

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503
    Options

Do something about W key gaming.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited October 2020
    Options

They have done everything what a bunch of survivors and their 2-3 streamer-heros in the past wanted. Since then they tell everyone that it was great what they have done, even if there are dozens of reasons why it is not. I don't believe that they will ever openly admit, that they have on purpose destroy the fun for a part of the killer and survivor community, just in favor of another part of the survivor community.

To "fix" the Legion would actually easy, since they have just to redo stuff I guess.

Still I also hope for new game modes. Many players on those forums had the idea to search for generator parts, instead of holding always m1. Or also completely new game modes, like "escape" from other games would be great. Maybe also something like "try to survive 10 minutes or so".

The mainreason why I dislike playing survivor is, because it is so boring for me. Different killers are no help here, since they always "hunt" after the same scheme (aka. looping - m1 hit - looping - m1 hit), but different game modes would make it maybe interesting enough to give it again a try.

• carnage4u
    carnage4u Member Posts: 338
    Options

Perks going to all 1 Tier. Perks unlock much eelier. Basically remove a few hundred hours of grind. realize players will play this game long term if it is well made and the forced grind isn't need to exsist if the game is fun.