z nation new survivor dlc

abc_9000
abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137
edited October 2020 in Creations

when there a zombie outbreak there was a doctor/scientist that found a vaccine she tested it 1/3 vaccine that she did it worked. Her patient got left behind and got bitten there was a soldier that saved him and took him to California. He got with a group and when they found a place with a baby with the mom died soon after the baby turned into a zombie and eat the soldier that was trying to get the patient to California.

new survivor is called Murphy

bio: He gone to jail his reason is unknown as soon as the zombies started to attack the police officers opened the gate and forgot to close the gate murphy escape alone and he went to the research facility he was lucky that the vaccine worked and as soon as he got bitten he got rescue his skin slowly turn blue and most zombies think that he is one of them.

outfit

head- he has a little bit of a beard and has a buzz cut hair.

he has a jail cell outfit

optional outfit

he has a black shirt with a orange shirt under with a black pants

height tall

new perks

back from the dead: when exposed to hex perks like No one escape death you will be exposed to oblivious for 60 seconds.

escape with me- When you get the obsession off the hook when all gens are done you will be able to run 2/3/4% faster.

I will leave- When someone use blood warden you and you only will be able to escape through the gate when they use blood warden.

there will no new map

Comments

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,222

I've tried reading this over so many times, trying to piece together what you're trying to say. After reading it over almost ten times, I think I've gotten the idea of what you're going for, but please. Take some time yourself to read over the creations you make. Every single one of them suffers from the same problems: run on sentences that make it impossible to tell what's going on and confusing descriptions.

I believe that you are trying to make something, but when people can't understand what you're saying because of the nonexistent sentence structure you follow, they won't take you seriously and you will never get anywhere with it. And you should do some actual research on these characters you are bringing into Dead by Daylight. You have been so completely wrong on so many characters that it's honestly infuriating.

As for the only things that matter with Survivors, your perks are terrible here. Back from the Dead is stupidly confusing. From what you've typed, I'm guessing that when you are Exposed SPECIFFICALLY by a Hex Perk (of which there are three, Devour Hope, Haunted Grounds and NOED), instead of being Exposed, you're Oblivious for 60 seconds. I think that's what you're trying to say, but as written, it sounds more like you're both Exposed AND Oblivious, which is the worst kind of detriment. And you gave no progression.

Escape with Me actually seems like an actual perk that could be feasible. You need to think more of perks like this and less like almost any other perk you have made.

And I Will Leave is completely useless. Blood Warden is one of 75 possible Killer perks to be run. Since there are four perk slots, there is a 5.33% chance that one of those slots will have Blood Warden. And that would be saying that all perks are equal, which they are not. Blood Warden is such a lackluster perk that I have probably only seen in use as a Survivor three times in the over 2 YEARS I've been playing. And once again, no room for progression.

Please, THINK before you create anything. Make sure it is readable so someone like me doesn't have to go on a rant about how confusing your creations are, and make sure that your perks are actually useable.

• thecolonel
    thecolonel Member Posts: 5

man that guy was a little mean about it I understood most of what you were saying besides the first perk and if he is right I would love that perk the second one seems definitly like a perk that could be in the game but the third one I kind of agree with him I dont think anyone would run a perk just to counter one of many perks that the killer has and I don't know why he got so upset about this you are allowd to create anything you want even if is bad. that's sort of the point of creating something.