How do you "spot" p3 claudette + iron will in oni map?

OmegaXII
OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191

Any tips?

Comments

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

Infectious fright. New Hangman's. Lot's of luck.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

You can't, I wouldn't expect the devs to fix the lighting issues on that map.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

You don't.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

They were told the map is too dark, but they'd rather push out half-baked content and then just leave it. I had one of those today. She also wasnt making any sound on the ground.I downed her 1 meter away from the pallet, went to break it and she was gone and of course because the map is so dark I can't see any blood. On top of that she was lagging and teleporting all over the place.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Thats a bit rude and you should not generalize. If i play Survivor i play Ash and Claudette most of the time, just because those are the characters i have maxed out and i can perk roulette with :) Not every claudette is sneaking a round, in fact i dont even remember where the crauch button is :P

Topic: How to find them if they sneak. Hm, i dont have a problem with that aswell. I use Nvidia graphic card, and i run brightness and gamma pretty high. Also, there is Nvidia experience, i dont use it since i find it a bit unfair, but it is legal and you can play around with colors and brightness a lot. Last but not least, dont only use your eyes, i find them so often by just listening to footsteps.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174
    edited February 2020

Got a lobby with 4 p3 Claudettes today. They also chose Yamaoka map (gee, I wonder why) so I thought to myself "great, might as well go "do" gens myself since I was playing Pig). To my huge surprise, I managed to find them one by one (lost them in a few chases of course). One disconnected, one died on second hook and the other on first to let the last one get hatch. I got her near it. At the end I was even more surprised to see they were all rank 6 and 7 with the last one being 14.

Still, I wouldn't wanna go through the same scenario again. I have trouble seeing them on any map, not just this one.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,865

Lucky Break 3 with Medkit is a good counter to Bloodhound. Lucky Break has good synergy with Iron Will. I run both on Yui along with Quick & Quiet, & Calm Spirit.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

If I play Blendette then I always use calm spirit. (Though I sorta do anyway no matter who I play now.)

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

They always screw me over when I play Doc and they run that and Iron Will, espeically on darker maps. It's a great tactic to use as Survivor, but man, it's so hard to pinpoint the location

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Play Freddy, everyone glows.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

You're right. It's only like 99% of Claudette mains who are dogshit at the game because they have no skill and rely entirely on stealth. I've seen maybe 2-3 good Claudettes in more than 1000 hours of playing this game. And they still have an advantage because they blend in.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

You don’t. Blendette needs a nerf. She’s the most OP character in the game.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Play Claudette, so you can recognize her. Her silhouette is incredibly obvious, and hiding in corn husks, reeds, and bamboo bends them all unnaturally. To further this, she's not even the best person to hide in that stuff.

Since she's my main survivor, finding her is easier than finding Bill, Jake, Quentin, and David in a lot of maps because I know what she looks like in all animations and visuals, and I can deduce where someone is hiding because I would likely hide in the same place from a visual standpoint.

• OmegaXII

Yeah, i lost her mid chase too. Kick a pallet and she's gone.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

To understand the blendette you must become the blendette

Play blendette and get a feel of the stealthing habits you pick up.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Honestly just pay attention to sound rather than sight. Claudette's breathing is pretty loud (it's not Meg levels of loud but it's loud enough and distinct). You can also hear the grass moving whenever they move through it which is where they always hide. Not to mention their hiding spots are some of the most predictable and obvious places.

• Chekita
    Chekita Member Posts: 184

I had one game that they simply would get from one hiding spot to the next without even doing generators just to piss me off on that map using all claudettes p3. And then you will see someone at forum complaining because they cant purchase a black outfit for survivors. They eventually escaped because I simply stopped looking to find a way to record the match, since they were holding the game hostage. Until I came back to the game they had already escaped. It took something like 15 min for them to give up hiding and do the generators, and devs are still worried about banning killers holding 3 generators.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Doctor + aura reading upon madness tier up add-ons.

• OmegaXII

I know doc is a good counter. But what if i play other killers?

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

Use your ears. When survivors couch down, they force louder mouth breathing

• Bingbongbong
    Bingbongbong Member Posts: 202

With great difficulty, Seriously don't understand how we're nearly at the next chapter and that maps lighting hasn't been fixed.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited February 2020

@GrootDude and I did a Blendette round and burned a Yamaoka offering with Iron Will and Calm Spirit. That poor Doctor was on the struggle bus.

Yamaoka is waaaaaay too dark though. You can barely spot Blendette.

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192

nvidia freestyle helps a lot. If your GPU meets requirements, give it a try.

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620
    edited February 2020

Can the Devs give Claudette the Michael Jackson treatment and bleach her skin, please? No?

Ok, please increase brightness on certain maps!! Yamaoka maps are incredibly dark on console (XBOX).

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807

Nvidia Freestyle/Reshade.

It's the Blendette killer.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

You have to collide with their model most of the time, it's ridiculous.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,476

Stridor helps, also the higher your quality setting the better they blend, setting it to low will help you

• Chechia
    Chechia Member Posts: 234

Increasing the gamma of your screen will help alot.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

It’s actually much easier since the map reworks as their dark outfits contrast quite well against the green of the bamboo and the grey of the rocks.

Plus it helps that P3 Claudette’s are usually extremely predictable.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

IMO they brightened Yamaoka considerably with the map reworks.

Maybe also adjust your TV brightness?

• Phaeris
    Phaeris Member Posts: 77

This is probably the dumbest thing i've read. I feel more stupid for it.