Midwitch is broken

Wesker
Wesker Member Posts: 339
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

You spawn in this map without Freddy: you get gen rushed. Gens are too hard to reach unless the killer has a dedicated power to patrol them. Currently we can deal with this map just with Nurse & Freddy. Even as the Hillbilly you will find troubles, and why? One thing: the second floor. The ######### second floor needs more ways to be reached. In Gideon's Meat Plant we have multiple stair-ways to move on, and they are there to allow M1 killers to patrol gens. I remember Silent Hill being a nightmare for unlucky travelers, not for Pyramid Head who gets trolled by his own home.

Comments

• wontonsoup04
    wontonsoup04 Member Posts: 12

If you're the killer, you can reach the second floor at every corner of the map. Sometimes you gotta break down some walls, but all 4 corners can go up/down.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

I dunno, I've had some really good matches on Midwich with Trapper of all killers. It's not as easy to get to the second floor as it is on The Game like you said, but it's really not too difficult in my opinion. Midwich is honestly probably my favorite map right now, even as someone who mostly plays killer

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967

Midwich is good for hex totems. It's really hard for survivors to find them. Some of my best matches was at midwich as killer.

No swf teams were able to bully me on that map yet.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,394

I wouldn't say Midwich is survivor sided. Midwich has a ton of weak pallets and it's not hard for survivors to end up into 2nd hook state on their state as distance on Midwich can be deceiving due to the limited ways to get up to the 2nd floor.

Midwich is just a bad experience for both sides.

• Nineball
    Nineball Member Posts: 28

Midwitch is fine. Honestly some killers have a harder time there than others but the same is true for any map.

I want to tell you a story though. Recently I forced Midwitch with a plan in mind.

1)Get hit

2) Trigger Blood Pact

3) Loop as long as possible.

Killer was a Legion, bless his heart. He chased us for like 4 straight minutes, outrunning his feral frenzy, looping upstairs forever. Eventually we hit a wall but wow. Just wow. Why is Blood Pact so based on Midwitch?

This discussion has been closed.