Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Whats up with all the hackers ????????????

Icez
Icez Member Posts: 14
edited October 2020 in Bug Reporting

Whats up with all the hackers these days ?

Instant rewived players all over unlimited times

Instant self revive

Flying

Super speed

God mode

Hackers are all over lately, just today i've had 4 lobbies with hackers...4 lobbies within a few hours....

-

I mean who even uses hacks in a game like this...

It's sad really.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• venusxbunny
    venusxbunny Member Posts: 34

This is why I don't switch to PC, and cause my husband got it for me on xbox and I've invested too much time into my account. I turned off cross platform completely because there has been survivors with instant heal off hook and running with sonic speed away, but I've encountered more hacking killers. Other day went up against a PC Freddy that disabled the alarm clocks, they couldn't be used at all, and literally one hit downed everyone from healthy which isn't physically possible unless you have the stalk ability (ghostface/myers). There's videos of people on youtube managing to add like every single game perk and ability to their characters on PC. Also went up against a spirit that magically teleported to everyone across the map no matter where you were, could be hooking someone across the map then boom she was behind me within 2 seconds later.