Survivors Can’t Do Their Objective

It’s too easy for killers to walk from gen to gen and people are going down way too quickly. Something has to change whether it’s increase some of these maps size, spread out gens a bit more or during chases just make it so killers have to either take a hike or break the pallet. Otherwise what is the point of a wall with a pallet in the middle of it if they can just walk around it faster than you can go through the animation of dropping the pallet? Terrible game design that survivors are getting smacked every single game. I know these people are lying when they say “oh I can’t get any kills Survivors are op” 😂 no they lose almost every single game. Some killers actually make it too easy and consistent. Some don’t and you have to work a bit harder. But overall killers are still way too OP. They rarely ever arent always finding someone. And you can’t win like that imo.

Comments

• AskingForHelp
    AskingForHelp Member Posts: 103
    edited October 2020

how many games have you gone into where survivors aren’t doing their damn objective? I’ve played both sides it’s an issue for sure. Start a private lobby and have me as the killer I can help you understand what I’m talking about. You people deny it and yet I see it happen every game.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • AskingForHelp

You guys are funny 😂 I’ve been playing this game awhile now. There are some things about each killer that you can do nothing about. The main point is I think killers can patrol gens way too quickly. That’s got nothing to do with how to play against him it’s the simple fact that the maps aren’t designed well enough or big enough to provide survivability. I see too many dead zones where you can’t defend yourself, too many gens squeezed together, Bad baaaad bad pallet placements. A pallet should do it’s job and cut off a killer. It should never be placed between debris or a wall that the killer can walk around faster than you can drop the pallet, that’s dumb. It’s consistent I see each game people go down too quickly. I play killer, I find it’s rather easy not only to find survivors but to down them as well. There’s only so much beyond perks that you can use to counter killers. More often than not 3-4K a game easily for me. It’s not difficult. Survivors need a buff imo 👌🏼

• AskingForHelp

You get put down every game 🔪🩸

i have weighed the differences in power for each side. Killer has it too good. Ez 4Ks 😆

• doggomanno
    doggomanno Member Posts: 15

Umm? This doesn't make sense tbh. This issue is extremely fixable. Do the generators further away from each other so that they can't patrol them as easily. That, and saying that thr killer is op and survivors need a buff is bs. The amount of times where I've been body blocked from hooking a survivor, where I have had 2 down before the exit gate is open and they both use decisive on me is annoying, honestly this game is very balanced as it is.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

So from your probably 12th DC this month, you become a spectator main and watch your teammates die to a 3v1.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Focus on the generators in the centre then expand out.

If you give the killer out generators that are super close to get them and it's super easy to patrol that on you.

Run déjà vu until you learn how to complete generators in an optimal fashion that gives the killer them the furthest amount of distance to travel to patrol

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Bait? Or new player, one or the other, no in between.

I'll take the bait, ok OP, what rank are you? And can you post a clip or something of you playing? And how long have you been playing?

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

Pallets come in 2 main flavors, safe and un-safe with a little mixing in the middle.

A safe pallet is one that the killer must break to effectively continue chase, such as the god pallet aka Shack pallet.

An un-safe pallet is one that a killer can play around after it is dropped to secure a hit.

If you are at an unsafe pallet, you have to stun the killer with it, or you're getting hit. (Stun and run)

Learn to identify which loops are safe, and which are not.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

Also as for generators, try to do ones that are central in the map, you want the final gens to be spread out at the far edges of the map. Your goal is to make the gens be as far apart as possible when it gets down to the last 3.

Also save your toolbox for the last gen, or is you are going to die on hook.

• If people get downed quicky it's because they don't know how to loop hitboxes can be dumb sometimes but if you go down it's because you can't loop

• YungDaggerDick
    YungDaggerDick Member Posts: 7

Lmfao I'm glad someone else picked up on this. I was just about say isn't this the "the ban times that I keep getting aren't fair even though I keep DC-ing. They should change the game for me. I should be allowed to ######### up the matches for everyone as much as I want" guy 😂

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Killers have to frequently find Survivors, or else Gens will pop like crazy.

Doesn't matter how little skill you have as a Survivor: If you can start the game up and get into a Trial, you can hold M1 on Generators.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

Sometimes surviros go down quickly because they are careless and greedy. Like, a survivor is hooked. The second it happens, two others leave the gens to go for the save. Sometimes the killer doesn't even have time to leave the area and someone is already being saved. Then the killer comes back, survivors get hooked again.

There needs to be a balance between doing gens and other things. The problem is if you play alone, with people you don't know, you don't know if they will do everything to finish a gen or hide in a corner the second they hear the killer.

Also, sometimes the gen placement is terrible. I don't remember the map, but I had a match were 4 gens spawned very close to one another. Then, a 5th gen a bit farther and only 2 gens actually far away. It was one of the biggest maps and I found it stupid that most gens were all cramped. Of course the killer didn't even leave the area, because all the needed gens were in the same place.

• Yoinkus_Doinkup
    Yoinkus_Doinkup Member Posts: 24

Is this bait?

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Wait so now survivors are complaining that killers are op now? Lol the survivors had it easy for a while. Now you survivors can learn to counter us:D

ALSO THIS ONE MATCH YESTERDAY I was getting tea bagged by 3 survivors and they ended up dying to hooks lol. And I let one leave because he was doing bad the whole round so gg to him.

But this makes me happy as well as others now:) Because survivors have to use tactics now instead of gen rushing.

• Komodo16
    Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488

As much as it sucks just try and avoid the killer when he is nearby. I usually am the first found and I never try and hide so I am the first dead unless the killer is bad or my team is good. Now I realize I have to try and avoid him at the start so he can get his pressure rolling and I can do my objectives and then I will get chased after I gain some points. I dont play immersed mind you, but I wont be chased at the beginning anymore if I dont have to.

• LordSturm
    LordSturm Member Posts: 493

Yes, hiding is, in fact, one of the core mechanics of this game, integral to surviving.

If you just run in the killer's face all game, you will obviously die.

• macrobiology
    macrobiology Member Posts: 13

i was so hungry! thanks for this tasty bait- very succulent.

• Komodo16

No I dont mean like that. I just run if I hear a terror radius I dont try and sneak away. So im a visible target.

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801

Git gud scrub

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

Imma have to be "that guy" right now. This has been popping up in several threads recently, that killers are just too op, too fast 0 counterplay unstoppable beasts. I think its because the people that think that keep getting babied. Oh whats that? Pop is too oppressive, ok nerfed. Huh? Ruin is too strong, no problem we reworked it into a lategame hex. A killer is being too strong like PH? Well we nerfed him at every turn but dont worry, the next killer will be a dollarstore billy that bounces for a single hit so you dont have to worry.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

I would just say play killer if it is that easy. I wonder how fast your opinion will change then.

• LuffyBlack
    LuffyBlack Member Posts: 595

Just more of these bad faith posts lol

• LordSturm
    LordSturm Member Posts: 493

You acknowledge that this is why you die, and that the problem lies in you and not the game, yet you refuse to change. Deplorable.

• eff
    eff Member Posts: 154

Haven't come across any single trial where people didn't gen rush and finish multiple gens within a couple of minutes, so I don't really think there is a problem.

• tariousx
    tariousx Member Posts: 156

This guys been making these posts ever since he made his fresh forums account in Oct. Its sad i visit these forums bout once or twice a week and i can litterally recognize his name.

• Komodo16

Except hiding is boring so I refuse to play like that. People who are not good at the game hide. Its always the ones that try and loop that gain the skills, but in doing so they are the first to be targeted. So yes you are right, but ita not deplorable because I refuse to play in a way that angers both sides.