Do most people have Dwightcrow?

gatsby
gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

I got it pretty early in the event and kind of forgot about it. Did most people that wanted Dwightcrow get it?

The streamers said they had a lot of codes and everything

Comments

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited October 2020

I got mine my biggest advice to anyone looking to get one is look for fog whisperers that are not insanely huge if you want to increase your chances of getting one but don't get it twisted the streamer i got mine from i actually started to enjoy watching her shes chill. Also yes paulie said there is more then enough codes for everyone.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101

Got mine thanks to some guy who posted codes on these forums.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

I got mine stayed up until 3: am to get it I was so happy!

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

I feel kind of bad because people have been pulling some crazy stunts to get this thing, and I just grabbed the code from one of Otz’s streams and happened to be quick enough to get it.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Managed to get mine pretty quick from Scorpionz stream

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459

One evening this week I was watching twitch and noticed a fog whisperer online. Got the charm after 3 minutes. Choose a fog whisperer who hides the two last digits if you're on console.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

I don't care about charms so i'm leaving it for those that do

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

I do but I got lucky.

• DFP
    DFP Member Posts: 156

Want it, but I'm on console and after day three of constant failure I got tired of trying to race keyboards and gave up.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

I got it cuz I wanted it. One of my mains is Dweet so it was a must for me.

Regardless of how I how to get it.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

I would like to have it, and I watched some Streams a few days ago. But currently, due to Double-BP, I rather play myself instead of watching Streams.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i got mine ^^

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

People have to keep the game running and the redeem code page open, while watching a streamer.

Meaning they can´t play normally.

Who thought, that would be a good idea?

• jerakal
    jerakal Member Posts: 246

I got it by guessing the last two numbers of a partial code posted on a stream.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

I got mine by chance watching a stream. Put in the code and it worked. Never went out of my way and was only in the stream for 5 mins before the codes were put up.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

I got mine on console too. Pretty easily from a fog whisperer's YT channel with low views.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I'm on xbox and couldn't type fast enough!! Stupid dashes ;w;

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Quick tip for you all, there is a lovely Fog Whisperer who averages 50 viewers which is impressive in and of itself, what I did was skim through this streamers DBD vods and managed to get Dwightcrow pretty easily (Second code I tried from her vod)

I would suggest checking her out, she's wonderful - https://www.twitch.tv/miladyconfetti

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

I got all 4 charms and help my other half get them too were both on ps4 that Dwight charm was hard.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

That's why I don't have it, rather actually play the game

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,714

Yup. I got it and so did my friend. It actually isn't all that hard to get using some of the lower viewed fog whisperers since their main viewers will already have the charm. Hell, my buddy had to put in the code twice since he double clicked and he was still able to get it on PS4. I got mine when a different whisperer randomly posted the entire code in chat without warning.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

I have it. I got it the second day without really trying.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I don’t watch streamers. So I guess ppl like me are out of luck.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Better question is how many console players have Dwightcrow. I'd participate but y'know, it's hopeless.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Seems more appropriate to give charms to players who have so many hours in. Make it a tiered thing.

500-1000 hours get this

1001-1499 get that

you get what I mean.

• Ballooni
    Ballooni Member Posts: 24

I got it and regret it since I thought you could put the charm on dwight :(

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
  • HittingOnHook
    HittingOnHook Member Posts: 486
    edited November 2020

No. Only if the charm caused a REAL advantage in game such as +0,1% extra speed or a 5th perk slot, then I would fight for it.

This kind of events are frustrating, create suffering, anger, stress, so I dislike em all

• TheSpectre
    TheSpectre Member Posts: 52

Got the charm on xbox pretty easy last tuesday. I was able pickup two more codes to friends wo redeemed them on xbox, too. After that i didn't try anymore. So i think it should be possible for everyone to get them if they really want.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

I tried over one stream then gave up. I do like watching streamers on occasion, but if Twitch is on I'm multitasking.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

I'm a console player and i got mine from Scorpionz

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

I got it the second day in a stream with 200ish view count. I really like dwightcrow, he is currently up on my hook joined by the new pumpkin and tiki mug.😁 I have it on my steam account, I also have a switch but they will eventually get cross progression so I didn't unlock dwightcrow on switch to give someone else a chance.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

I dont have it and didnt try to get it, charms really arent my thing. Kinda weird though seeing grown men losing there s**t because they didnt get it.

• Go_Go_Roboto
    Go_Go_Roboto Member Posts: 330

BHVR: Exclusives are dumb, let's give special event skins to everyone.

Also BHVR: Let's make an exclusive charm for (mostly) people who watch streams.

• BillyMain77
    BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415

I got mine on the 3rd or 4th day. Im on xbox and i joined one of ohtofu late night stream.

Stream had 1400 people in it at the time i got mine.

Alot of streamers were being nice and hiding the last 2 letters of codes so console players had a chance to type everything in before the keyboard warriors copy and pasted along with posting multiple codes at the same time.

While it was a pain in the butt to get i think i tried 8 codes in all.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I see no reason to get it tbh. It's just another charm.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I watch streamers, I don't have it, but I never wanted it so I don't think I'm being particularly helpful.

But both Otz and Tofu said they had about a thousand to give away (I think, don't quote me) which is about half their audiences. That should hopefully be plenty of other major DbD streamers got similar numbers.