Curse these blight challenges!!!

Ryan489x
Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

They're the last ones I have to do on the first page and I'm finding them very difficult. especially the one where you have to bounce 4 times them hit someone.

I wanted to get them done but damn.

Comments

• cindlemain
    cindlemain Member Posts: 92

I had to let the survivors know I was a friendly blight and they let me do it. Totally got I was doing a challenge and gave me pitty, would not have gotten it done otherwise.

The struggle is real on this one

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

If you're struggling, try using Compound-21 (green bottle) - it'll let you see auras of survivors after a slam within 8M for 3 seconds.

Also, when you slam into an object, don't rush to use a charge immediately, take a tiny bit of time to first look and decide whether or not you're going to adjust your rush or cancel into heroin injection.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

I did it with adrenaline vial.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

A lot of survivors will let you have a free hit at the exit gates. Headbutt the side of the gate at the end of the game four times and then launch into them.

• madamretto
    madamretto Member Posts: 364

Yeah, I'm also new to Blight so I farmed both challenges and didn't waste my time. I'll learn how to play him better later.

But it is a lot easier than to unhook 1 survivor during EGC, where you are not in control of the situation at all.