Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I Wanna Play A Game...

Right so today I'm going to give you a choice, I think it's safe to say we can all DBD isn't a "perfect game." Buy what if you had the chance to change this? For a price of course

You will be allowed to CHANGE OR ADD ONE THING about Dead By Daylight, and it CANNOT be reverted unless YOU choose to should you wish down the line. Just 1 Rule no hacking of any sorts, apart from that you're clean. Wanna rework a killer to an idea of your own? More power to ya! Wanna bring back OR ADD infinite loops to aid you in your quest to be the next Noob3? Or even prevent such a thing by removing pallets all together? Just say the words! Wanna delete Legion from the game? ME TOO:D. The sky's the limit(just no hacking...cuz come on dude no...)

But like I said there's a catch, everything AND I MEAN EVERYTHING(almost) Will get the chopper. What does that mean? Glad you asked!

This means everything that you currently have, (BP, CELLS, SHARDS, LEVELS ETC) Will be cut in HALF from what you currently have.

Running P3 Full bloodied Myers to assert your dominance? NOT ANY MORE. You'll be put to P1 Level 25 and have to earn your way back up. And yes this is for EVERY COSTUME(Besides ones bought with Cells because I'm not that big of a [BAD WORD]) And yes this is for every single character.

So what's your call CAPIN? Willing to sacrifice your time and maybe even money to change something that may have been bugging you over the past few years? Maybe you've just started Dead By Daylight and want to play as Jason Voorhees? ( Yes you can add your own killer or a licensed one you want)

For some the sacrifice is great but the cost might just be the game changer Dead By Daylight needs. Like the rest of you I love this game, however it has its problems just like every other game.

I look forward to hearing why y'all did or did not take this offer. Do you not want to lose your Legacy item? Are you worried Behaviour will just add a counter measure to your change?

Or will you take the sacrifice? What will you change and why did you chose it over possibly hundreds of others? Looking forward to hear what you chose.

Comments

• justtrynaplay
    justtrynaplay Member Posts: 81

I’d take the offer for a single player practice mode where you can play any survivor or killer with access to all perks and items like in a kyf it would be good to wind down after stressful games and good for killers like nurse or huntress that take practice

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I want to be in the game and have my own perks just because I wear cutesy outfits, dresses, skirts, etc and want a character like that. Me wearing my skirt and cute pink cardigan and hanging off a meat hook?? I get to scream into a mic and have people animate my likeness into my fav game? yes please. Also hug animations because i want to get murked halfway through a hug at least twice lol

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I'd do it for +15 killer FOV by default. Don't care what anyone says, this is the most important change DbD could ever receive.

I love your name btw, and would fully support Legion being trashed from this game in a heartbeat.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

This game is good for newer players who don't risk to lose huge amount of playtime with half progress. With my 2k+ hours in the game I want to keep it as it is.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101

Weird question, I could understand if you said "have your account fully wiped" but simply losing 1.5 prestige on every character and losing 500 cells isn't such a big of a deal. I'd still keep my legacy, teachables and every character unlocked so simply re-leveling ones I want wouldn't be too hard as I play maybe 3-4 characters and just have others maxed for a good picture.

If I had such option though, I would make Slender man (50% left) and Alien happen (25% left).

• CaptainRaider
    CaptainRaider Member Posts: 151

I would take this offer in a heartbeat JUST to remove limitations for customization in custom game. That means full access to all game parameters in an easy to use pre game panel for “kill your friends” (KYF); No restrictions on max players on killer and survivor teams, control over generator #, hook #, exit gate open time, bloodlust speed, vault entity blocking, tile generation, etc. Just like creating a minecraft world and customizing the seed, full control over the rng.

I would sacrifice my 2 years playing this game for that. Actual custom game customization.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

I think I'd change DS to make it basically function as a guaranteed Borrowed Time on yourself whenever you get unhooked. That way, you can reliably get to a safer place if the killer tunnels or you get farmed, and the perk is useless if the killer does not tunnel you. That would make the most busted perk one of the healthier perks in the game imo

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

No deal.

There is a old adage about the devil I always remember in times like these.

So, I’ll keep what I have and enjoy the game as it is

... ‘cause I do