Next killer buff

WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

What killer do you think needs a buff next? I'll name the ones that are often considered in needing a buff big or small.

Next killer buff 65 votes

Trapper
23%
GibberishMidori_21DetailedDetrimentDBD78nimesulidenotstarboardSCP_FOR_DBDNoOneKnowsNovaTheButcher6641WishIcouldmainTheAtarisGannTMfernui1Adamantium44DoctorIdiot 15 votes
Wraith
15%
Rullisimusstang62TheHitmanWarcrafter4AVoiceOfReasonRepostRiposteTripleStealSpaghettiandMeatbaBeneath_The_SinkJozi 10 votes
Myers
3%
HydrantMaperson 2 votes
Pig
13%
F60_31GorgonzolapichumudkipSpookyPumpkinPiezYordsBeast123344TsukiYureiRockotheawesomepugDrVita 9 votes
Clown
27%
BlueberryAcesthetiicTapeKnotDr_TrautsAChaoticKillersnowflake102TaigaCornpopers_EvanRoboMojoVikingWilsonDawnMadWiktoroxUndershotdugmanJuampy062Pior_MorteDudelPumaAceXlebSergeyevich 18 votes
Legion
7%
MysticAdvisorDerZuntorFobbo[Deleted User]AntiChestnuts 5 votes
Demogorgon
9%
HoodiedMrPenguinAwkward_FiendcheezjtzpepeisticBreakable 6 votes

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019
    Demogorgon

Demo really needs his add-ons passed over...really bad

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited November 2020
    Trapper

I think Trapper because he's add-on dependant. And come on he's the original

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Wraith

I picked Wraith not because he is in the most need of a buff but because it would be so easy to fix him.

All they need to do is make green windstorm and bone clapper basekit, thats all he really needs.

• TheButcher6641
    TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252
    Trapper

Trapper needs an extra trap.

• Jozi
    Jozi Member Posts: 2
    Wraith

I agree w windstorm, but I think bone clapper would take away the point of him having a bell. I think bone clapper is fine where it is. Windstorm, yes needed, and maybe faster Gen kicks while cloaked (and have the other add ons only affect pallets/ windows/ other things) and then rework a could add ons and hes good probably

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    Clown

I voted for clown he needs some love. 2nd pick would of been pig. But clown needs some buffs.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Trapper

I think Trapper has waited long enough for a built in brown bag, or something.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    Clown

I believe the devs confirmed Clown is the one they're actively working on at the moment, I'll be surprised if the next mid-chapter killer update doesn't include Clown changes.

• DudelPumaAce
    DudelPumaAce Member Posts: 305
  • GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,869
    Trapper

I think Trapper because he's probably the most add-on/perk reliant killer in the game. It's so annoying playing as him only having one trap to carry around and on top of that having to go to the opposite side of the map when a gen or 2 has already popped. He should be able to have a default of 3 traps in his hand and that add-on that lets him start off with two extra traps should let him carry 5 and should spawn less traps around the map to make it balanced. At least with Hag you're able to set up your traps with your hand instead of going annoying routes to collect your traps.

• Hydrant
    Hydrant Member Posts: 36
    Myers

I think Myers needs some tweaking, he is the worst power spike killer right now, pretty outdated and inconsistant when compared to his counter-parts. Other then that yeah, the next one is The Clown. At least he should be.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789
    Clown

Run speed. Increase all killer base speeds by 0.4%

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Trapper

Clown is already confirmed to be the next killer receiving a buff, so I'm gonna go with Trapper.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Trapper

Movement speeds are definitely something that does not need increased.

Bloodlust already needs removed as is. So base movement speeds do not need increased.

• TheHitman
    TheHitman Member Posts: 22
    Wraith

Wraith is a stealth killer that has been outclassed as the years have passed. His power allows for surprise attacks, but turns him into an M1 killer once he gets that first hit. With Ghostface (who most would agree is the best stealth killer), he also doesn't have any chase powers, however he can instadown, drastically cutting down the time it takes for him to deal with survivors. I don't think Wraith needs a complete rework, however he needs something that will make him something more than an inferior Ghostface...