Why don't killers come to the exit gates anymore?

Options

Maybe 1 out of the 10 most recent games I've played, has the killer approached the exit gate. Even then, it was only with like 15 seconds left on the timer.

Comments

• Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728
    Options

When I play on Clown I always go to the exit gates....and spam bottles on the ground.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

I usually just go to these forums once EGC starts, it'll give me up to 2 minutes to quickly browse this place.

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994
    Options

Do you often get disappointed with what you see here?

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    edited November 2020
    Options

I don't go near the gates now cause i can't stand the survivors when they do this just to rub it in our faces. Na I just wait them out then look for a new game.

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330
    Options

This. Survivors don't need me to hold their hand to leave. I just tab out to a youtube video till its over.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

Because it’s completely pointless to do so. We want survivors to realise how much time they’re wasting just waiting inside the gate.

Just!

Leave!

• Boss
    Options

No, but there's a lot i don't respond to, cause it's either something i'm not interested in, or i've seen it before.

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994
    Options

Thats valid. There is days where i can hardly find an interesting thread.

• Boss
    Options

I especially have that on days where there's outrage.

And that's not about whether they're valid or not, but it's about everyone posting the same thing.

I comment my thoughts once or twice, respond to comments i'm interested in, and then that's that.

Then it goes on for days and being here becomes more boring than waiting for death on the floor as Survivor.

Those times are rare though. Memorable, but rare.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
    Options

I have seen several ppl doing that, especially if the killer got steamrolled. I saw it both as survivor and killer. But i never did it myself.

• Shenanigan
    Shenanigan Member Posts: 208
    Options

There's truly no point in going there because you already know what's going to happen when you do. The only time I go to the exit gate is when I'm deathslinger because I can have the possibility of spearing a Survivor and reeling them out and one-shot them.

• rglarson13
    rglarson13 Member Posts: 201
    Options

I actually have! Literally my last round as killer.

First time ever, though, after about 1000 hours of gameplay.

This discussion has been closed.