Two facecampers in a row today

The bubba also had a mori, it was the most regular match ever until the killer decided to pull this crap for some reason.

The huntress one was a similar situation, no toxicity or anything but she facecamped at the end.

So why do killers like this facecamp.

Comments

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

They’re salty because they got spanked the game before

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

If it is the end of the match, all the Generators are up and the others at the gate, what else can she do? If the Huntress was doing this to you at the start of the match, sure that would be annoying... but if this is the end... she is just doing what she has to do at this point.

• Waterfall
    Waterfall Member Posts: 202

I don’t play much anymore but the few times I play Dbd I facecamp with bubba every match. I used to play a lot more and always fair but survivors always accuse me of camping or tunneling no matter how fair I play. So I decided to give them a reason to call me these things.

• Phaeris
    Phaeris Member Posts: 77

Lol, like the guy said. What do you expect her to do, find everyone else when gates are open.

You are not a smart man.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430
    edited November 2020

You wanna know why killers face camp?

The simple answer is because the developer team decided this would be a strategic mechanic without acknowledging the fact that to a certain extent these mechanics can be abused. So rather than give survivors more built-in options, they give them perks to counter it.

The issue I take with it is that these built-in mechanics give (survivor) players no reason to not bring the meta or at least part of it, which is often complained about on these forums.

So, as much as I feel you on the whole "this is a boring playstyle", don't blame the player, blame the game and it's creators.

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062

Only two? That's a rookie number!