DBD NEEDS NEW MODES

edenfruit
edenfruit Member Posts: 4
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

DBD is in serious trouble if they cant produce new content outside of skins and license characters. The dev should make some modes like offline a.i practice, tournament mode where if you lose with a survivor you can't pick them again gaining perks when you go up the ladder, time trials where you have to survive til daylight make the map lighter as time goes. Also making new perks like focus where if a healthy survivor unhooks someone they aura is shown for 5/7/9 seconds for killers and for survivors a perk call snatched where a survivor can pull a survivor off the killer shoulder causing a stun affect. What yall think?

Comments

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

They have a single mode and they cant even do an update whitout having 99 bug in it. Dont forget the game still look like a ps3 or xbox 360 game and the game cant run over the 30 fps on console and most of the time console got insane frame drop when they get a certain map or play a certain killer so i dont think dbd can have other mode

• edenfruit
    edenfruit Member Posts: 4

Even with the frame problem the dev should look into new modes or the game will die. New perks wouldn't hurt the game fps it would make old players n new players interested in playing more just to get more perks

• Yugyr
    Yugyr Member Posts: 17

I'd like a practice mode if nothing else. There's alot of stuff in DBD and it would be great for new players. I personally just want it to practice moonwalking without the threat of being murdered lol.