Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Pyramid head audio issue

I play on PC and there is an issue with Pyramid head. When you use "trail of torment" and you do "punishment of the damned" the audio that you hear while performing trail of torment doesn't go away and you keep hearing it and is really annoying. The only way to make it go away and recover you hearing is to do trail of torment again and canceling it.

This bug is similar to the chainsaw sound bug. Please verify.

Thank you.

15 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• TG_Cid_Orlandu
    TG_Cid_Orlandu Member Posts: 73

And of course, the bug is still in the game and nothing has been done about it and this post died with no response...

• Hazraam
    Hazraam Member Posts: 3

Yes i have this bug every game too, the worst is that ppl can hear it too so they know where you comming from

• Mcdoogan
    Mcdoogan Member Posts: 8

I can confirm, I am getting this as well for every match when I play him.

• Brunno
    Brunno Member Posts: 52

This is even more annoying with my headset, and makes it difficult to hear the sound of the survivors' breathing and their footsteps as well.

• TG_Cid_Orlandu
    TG_Cid_Orlandu Member Posts: 73

Yep, we have new chapter PTB and this bug is still in the game. No mention of it in the patch notes... Man, this people in BHVR won't stop to chew what they have in their mouth and go a grab another spoonful. Killer from chapter 17 is broken but who cares!! Here is another Killer that will break soon! So greedy...

• zeplore
    zeplore Member Posts: 95

All i want for Christmas is to be able to play my favorite killer without getting my ears destroyed by this bug, its been a month :(

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767

Yes please, fix this bug. I just bought PH and I don't like playing him that much just because of this. Also fix Blight POV.

• Generic
    Generic Member Posts: 48

Yeah. This bug needs to get killed. BHVR plz get the entity on it already.