Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bunch of Licensed Survivors Randomly Unlocked

AndRaxius
AndRaxius Member Posts: 45
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting

On PC.

I just logged in today and check out my survivor list. Much to my surprise, Quentin, Laurie, Steve, Nancy, and Cheryl are all now "bought". I have no clue why, I don't even play survivor unless it's for challenges lol. Anyone else experience this?

Post edited by HeelTurn on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• deni111BG
    deni111BG Member Posts: 21

One of my friends got Adam and Zaryna for free he had a mil bloodpoits so he spent them on those two for the teachables

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440

And I have like all cosmetics unlocked, twitch, panda shirts, crew etd., is that bug too?

• IronShoot333
    IronShoot333 Member Posts: 6

Same goes for me, exept It also unlocked almost all of my killers. RIght now i have everyone exept for Felix and The Blight and I don't know what to do about it.

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197

It is a known bug. I advise that you unlock any teachables for the characters you don't have now, that way you have them when BHVR almost certainly takes those characters away from you.

For those wondering about the specifics. Your savefile is organized as follows. Every individual character (even the ones you do not own) contains inventory data (perks, items and addons, offerings, etc). Whenever you get the teachable perk item in the bloodweb, one item called PERKNAME_TEACHABLE is added to that character's inventory acting as a flag for the perk to appear in other characters bloodwebs. What this means is BHVR would have to fix the bug that gives you the killer you do not own (which they will), but then they would also have to edit people's savefiles to remove the PERKNAME_TEACHABLE item along with the teachable perk that are on the other characters. They are more than likely not going to do that, it just wouldn't make sense.

• brubli
    brubli Member Posts: 214

they already made a twitter post about it. They say it will be taken away in the next patch or so

• sfera
    sfera Member Posts: 1

Была похожая ошибка у друга, открыты все персонажи, мы посмотрели наши действия перед тем как все персонажи открылись и поняли из-за чего это, незнаю стоит ли всем говорить как это сделать, но этот баг очень легкий

• Vesperia
    Vesperia Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2022

Скажите пожалуйста как это сделать, хочу поиграть за лицензионных персонажей

• Vesperia

Как это сделать скажите пожалуйста🙏

• Vesperia

Скажите как это сделать пожалуйста подскажите.

This discussion has been closed.