Meg hair color and cosmetics

Can my girl Meg get some cosmetics (I know she has the most cosmetics, so no, not high priority) that match her natural hair color please? Even just recolors of cosmetics currently in the shop would be nice (and no I don't mean replace them, just a version with her natural color). The reds are too bright and as much as I love the blondes I'd love some cosmetics that match her natural auburn. Please?

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,531

No. Absolutely not.

Okay, maybe. No promises.

• RoMainPuppy
    RoMainPuppy Member Posts: 507

@Eight said:
    As much as everyone likes to disagree, Meg needs new cosmetics. :) She's been given a lot, but the vast majority are absolutely rubbish when you compare them to what the others survivors got.

It's like the devs have never seen Instagram before - lots of fit girls have cool looking clothes. And when they're not at the gym, they don't all wear boys' tracksuits.

I think they're trying to make Meg a super mega ultra tomboy (no makeup allowed!), but even tomboys might like to wear cute things sometimes, bling it out on occasion.

I'd love if they gave my girl more pants, like actual jeans or jean shorts or somethin'. Some cute skirts that aren't part of a tennis outfit. ;^;

Her newest cosmetics, the ones part of the collection, are some of the best she's gotten so far I'd say. They're both sporty and feminine, and the hair is gorgeous. More like that please. And some more pants that show off that butt to maximum impact. <3

I'd rate her Fog Traveler outfit as second best, the hair wasn't my fave though.

She also needs at least one cute ponytail. Maybe with bangs.

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

@RoMainPuppy said:
    I think they're trying to make Meg a super mega ultra tomboy (no makeup allowed!),

Isn't that what we have Nea for? :)

Agreed on the Fog Traveler outfit, that one seems to have actually been designed. I don't wear it, but it's pretty nicely done. A few fitness-oriented outfits with the same level of effort that went into the Fog outfit and recent hair would be nice.

Edit: And agreed on the butt. Why the hell not, afterall.

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Eight said:

As much as everyone likes to disagree, Meg needs new cosmetics. :) She's been given a lot, but the vast majority are absolutely rubbish when you compare them to what the others survivors got.

It's like the devs have never seen Instagram before - lots of fit girls have cool looking clothes. And when they're not at the gym, they don't all wear boys' tracksuits.

10000000% Agree! Her cosmetics leave a lot to be desired 😭
  • darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited October 2018

Nea hogs all the really good cosmetics - spread some of that love around.

Meg is my main and they definitely got the tomboy thing going with her. The Meg sleeveless shirts look good if it wasn't for the bling (street Meg, really? She doesn't even remotely scream that to me.) I do like her natural hair with the french braids framed in a ball cap - most of her other hairstyles just don't seem, Meg.

And I would not mind seeing a soccer and volley ball uniform for her.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    I think Feng has the best cosmetics, personally.
  • purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661

@Eight said:

The survivors are not all from our era. Prime example is that Laurie is from the 70's as if she was ripped right out from after the movie(can only really be 1 or 2 although 2 is about to not be canon anymore or a different timeline). Meg can easily be from the 80's which girls in the 80's who were athletic tended to be tomboyish and not like the glam gym girls of today. Feng Min has to be from a closer time frame due to her e-sports connection. Tapp is from 2004 and Amanda(Pig) from 2006 as both of their deaths happened in those years.

Granted they do make cosmetics that have nothing to do with the character like the Japan themed ones.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

@Eight said:

The survivors are not all from our era. Prime example is that Laurie is from the 70's as if she was ripped right out from after the movie(can only really be 1 or 2 although 2 is about to not be canon anymore or a different timeline). Meg can easily be from the 80's which girls in the 80's who were athletic tended to be tomboyish and not like the glam gym girls of today. Feng Min has to be from a closer time frame due to her e-sports connection. Tapp is from 2004 and Amanda(Pig) from 2006 as both of their deaths happened in those years.

Granted they do make cosmetics that have nothing to do with the character like the Japan themed ones.

Her lazer bear outfit description along with her golden victory one confirms she was taken after 2016 as that's when the tournament she competed and won took place.

If you want to link that with her backstory she would have started losing after the tournament so roughly within late 2016 and early to mid 2017 is when she was taken
  • Link
    Link Member Posts: 135

canmyboyquentingetsomecosmetics

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

@purebalance said:
    The survivors are not all from our era.

It's a very interesting thing to note though. I never thought about that - maybe Meg should have Jane Fonda inspired workout gear instead of the CrossFit-styled stuff I was thinking of. Lol.

• purebalance

@Eight said:

@purebalance said:

It's a very interesting thing to note though. I never thought about that - maybe Meg should have Jane Fonda inspired workout gear instead of the CrossFit-styled stuff I was thinking of. Lol.

@Eight said:

@purebalance said:

Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies.... or was that 90's I'm not sure. Meg reminds me of the girl best friend from a lot of 80/90's horror movies.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Can Freddy get some cosmetics pls? Also miss piggy, I like their p3 outfits but i'd like something new.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    I've said it once and I'll say it again. Giving Meg cosmetics is like putting lipstick on a pig......it's still a pig. 
  • purebalance
    edited October 2018

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Can Freddy get some cosmetics pls? Also miss piggy, I like their p3 outfits but i'd like something new.

Can't due to the licensing. Lucky they even get prestige. New Line/WB and Lionsgate/Twisted doesn't want their characters altered. Pig/Tapp/Quentin are more likely than Freddy, Laurie, Myers, and Leatherface ever getting any real cosmetics since most people don't really have knowledge about the first two and the new Halloween makes it even more unrealistic unless they want to do aged versions. Lucky LF got the unlockable faces.

• PhantomMask20763

@purebalance said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Can't due to the licensing. Lucky they even get prestige. New Line/WB and Lionsgate/Twisted doesn't want their characters altered. Pig/Tapp/Quentin are more likely than Freddy, Laurie, Myers, and Leatherface ever getting any real cosmetics. Lucky LF got the unlockable faces.

Yeah I know about all that, I just wish that one day my sweater boi will get something special along with the other licensed killers (preferably pig and Myers). :frown:

• purebalance

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@purebalance said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Can't due to the licensing. Lucky they even get prestige. New Line/WB and Lionsgate/Twisted doesn't want their characters altered. Pig/Tapp/Quentin are more likely than Freddy, Laurie, Myers, and Leatherface ever getting any real cosmetics. Lucky LF got the unlockable faces.

Yeah I know about all that, I just wish that one day my sweater boi will get something special along with the other licensed killers (preferably pig and Myers). :frown:

I really don't see the pushback on Freddy. Have you seen some of the original movies? He does RIDICULOUS things from 3 onward. The only reason I can think of would be that the newer movie had a darker feel in general than any of the more recent to even include Freddy vs Jason which was a weird dark and humor compared to the insanity of part 6. He was a video game character in 6 and a superhero costume in 5.

• PhantomMask20763

@purebalance said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@purebalance said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I really don't see the pushback on Freddy. Have you seen some of the original movies? He does RIDICULOUS things from 3 onward. The only reason I can think of would be that the newer movie had a darker feel in general than any of the more recent to even include Freddy vs Jason which was a weird dark and humor compared to the insanity of part 6. He was a video game character in 6 and a superhero costume in 5.

Iv'e seen every movie and while they are pretty ridiculous that's the reason why I and other Freddy fans like him as a character. He play with his victims before killing them in a brutal or sometimes even ridiculous way. I guess this is remake Freddy though so they might not even be able to get cosmetics for him but seriously though, could the sweater please be red and GREEN, the red and black is nice but the sweater was always red and green. Sometimes it appears to be red and black but it's always been red and green, it's just lighting and sometimes it was a darker shade of green