Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Free survivors and Killers.

Ziplay
Ziplay Member Posts: 3

A few days ago I noticed with the patch I suddenly had unlocked a few killers and survivors. I saw the twitter saying they were taking back the free skins people got by mistake, but nothing about the killers. The thing is, I sent a ticket to the support and I had barely a reply.

"When it comes to Bloodpoints and teachable perks - unfortunately, we don't have any news at the moment."

I played a few games with one of the killers, I liked it, it was fun, but I kinda don't wanna commit to play with it and spent 1million points to level him up if it's gonna been taken away soon. So I kinda want to know.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

Right now, we don't have any further update on this I'm afraid.

• Ziplay
    edited November 2020

Well, I don't know who else to ask then.

Should I not use the bloodpoints on the new characters any further? Cuz it's been a week since I asked it and, you know, i can't buy the characters cuz I already own them. I can't play them because i'm not good enough to play without perks and addons.

Ok, the characters were removed, the bloodpoints didn't came back to my account, but the characters were leveled up seems like. I bought one and it was lvl 14 already.

Post edited by Ziplay on
  • IronShoot333
    IronShoot333 Member Posts: 6

I have a similiar situation, should I send a ticket about it?

• Ziplay

I don't suggest it. They weren't helpful. If you got some characters for free (like i did) you'll get them removed soon, and you won't receive the bloodpoints you used on them, but the characters will keep that level.