Red rank statistics(From me personally).

• Recording from November 9, 2019 to November 9, 2020.
  • Matches played as a survivor - 2494

Who played against me:

• 08.Huntress - 250
  • 03.HillBilly - 190
  • 13.Spirit - 189
  • 14.Legion - 147
  • 07.Doctor - 140
  • 04.Nurse - 139
  • 01.Trapper - 137
  • 10.Nightmare(Freddy) - 137
  • 16.Ghost Face - 130
  • 18.Oni - 130. (Released on 3 December 2019)
  • 19.Deathslinger - 120. (Released on 10 March 2020)
  • 09.Cannibal - 118
  • 05.Shape(M.Myers) - 112
  • 02.Wraith - 98
  • 12.Clown - 79
  • 17.Demogorgon - 79
  • 20.Executioner(P.Head) - 69. (Released on 16 June 2020)
  • 06.Hag - 67
  • 11.Pig(Amanda) - 62
  • 15.Plague - 61
  • 21.Blight - 40. (Released on 8 September 2020)

-

• Killer Rage Quit - 64

What do you think about this? :)

(GT)

Comments

• Chinanumawaaan
    Chinanumawaaan Member Posts: 131

I think that you played against Huntress the most.

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622

137 games versus Freddy at red ranks... What the devs showed to us (talking about last statistic of each killer's popularity at red ranks and their win rate and... Freddy's the most popular killer and has the best win rate in red ranks) It's really strange but it's your personal experience so... This is funny.

Nowadays, I rarely see Huntress in the matches (I'm playing at red ranks too) and Hillbilly too (but it obvious why we didn't see him).

I'm pretty sure that I had a lot of matches against LF (Leather Face).

40 games vs Blight & 69 vs PH. I found this funny too LOL . In my experience, I had matches like 3x more vs PH than the Blight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that I'll start to record this statistic too. It's really cool to see the progress after like a half a year or even years.

Great job!

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605

It honestly sucks that the funniest killers to go against are the least picked (Demo Blight and PH) Hopefully the devs will show these killers some love soon. They're so much fun to go against

• Woodywool

Also,

@DrDreyk what the region are you playing on?

• Woodywool

If you said about that playing against PH is funny before his "nerf" a lot of ppl will disagree with you lol

• Slendy4321

His nerf is completely understandable. Trust me he wasn't in the list before his nerf. Now that he can't do that BS, now he's fun to play against

• Slendy4321

His nerf is completely understandable. Now that he can't spam his sword like that (wish they would do something like that to DS with his ADS) He's now one of my favorite killers to go against

• DrDreyk
    DrDreyk Member Posts: 40

I play from Siberia.

More often people come across from Russia (logically) and Europe.

More negative comments are written to me in profile from Germany and Poland. :D

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

Funny that you say that most negative comments come from germans. I'm from germany, and in my experience, the most toxic / sweaty / scummy-playing killers turned out te be russians (or at least ones with cyrillic profiles). Maybe it's some kind of cultural thing, russians tending to play in an unfavorable way for us germans, resulting in butt-hurt reactions on your profile ... who knows?

• Woodywool

I'm from Russia too (living in Moscow now) but In my experience, I met toxic behavior more from italians than russians (if they add real country of residence to their profile). But I don't deny the fact that a lot of russians being toxic and unfriendly.

And it's funny that I have a couple of friends from Italy too lol

• DrDreyk
    DrDreyk Member Posts: 40

Okay. I will try to explain how I see it from my side.

• First from the perspective of a survivor who often plays alone. On the red ranks. For a game like Dead by Daylight, it's all about cooperative play. Those. I try to play with dignity. But when I see that one person falls to the ground immediately leaves the game ... it starts to have a little negative effect. I understand that the chances of winning are getting smaller. If this was done on 5 generators.
    • I consider myself not a tournament player. Therefore, I try to survive myself. And that's why I often leave survivors, who are probably very offended. And they can complain about it. -You could do that. -You could have saved me. What country I am from does not matter. The player himself must understand that everyone cannot be saved.
    • Survivors often swore that I played poorly. I cannot understand at what point for understanding them I am not playing correctly ... Therefore, we will leave it as it is.
    • Now let's take a look at the killer. It is often said to be the main source of toxicity in the game! But what is he toxic killer? waiting at the hook? Is chasing the same player? Uses a strong maniac, perks, memento? Yet again. The survivors in the game don't like absolutely everything! Than when they can play well and escape. Anything that is not prohibited is permitted. And that's why people complain. Russians also complain a lot! But to be honest, I've already come to terms with negative comments. With the reluctance of the developers to balance the fact that at the red ranks I often play against teams of friends ... I don't know. You don't care as much as I do?
    • (GT)
  • CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

My bad experience comes mostly from facing russian killers, it is not eminent for me with survivors. The killers I'm referring to did not do anything forbidden like cheating / hacking, but often played unnecessarily "harsh". Sure it's the killers job to kill, but:

• Playing slugging nurse with 5 gens left, against an obvious lobby of randoms, without any mercy
    • Tunnel-for-mori each and everyone (exceptionally cheap tactic). I would bet that at least half of my encounters against an Iri-Head Huntress with Red mori were players with cyrillic player tag / russian profiles
    • Camping / tunneling to the extreme from the start, without anyone being toxic or annoying (at least not me)
    • Going full try-hard even with disconnected ppl. No I do not want a free escape, but totally denying an unhook when we are only 3 survivors from the start, when the killer could just play a little bit more lenient and still get their 4k ...

Thats all really unnecessary. Sure this all happens with players from other regions as well, but the extreme cases (oppressive from the start without any mercy) were overrepresented by russians for me. Might be bias, don't know.

• Bumbus
    Bumbus Member Posts: 600

As a russian killer player I can confirm that I always play in the exactly that way.

Somehow it wasn't always like that, when I started playing I could go easy on survivors or even let them fix the gens and leave after slugging the last survivors by picking them up. But intensions like that kinda expired with time and I switched to no mercy mode. Because of abundance of survivor trashtalking, probably.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Gotta say, Legion, Billy and Trapper are a lot higher than expected.

I'll assume that was before the Billy rework for most of them as I barely see him anymore. I actually expected Spirit and Freddy to be top.

Also, poor Demo. He's a great killer when played right but no one wants to put the time in.

• Phaeris
    Phaeris Member Posts: 77

Clown brothers represent!.

(cries in clownface).

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

I still got my entire wardrobe of Clown outfits on console. Really hoping cross progression comes soon I miss my tiny hat and elephant costume.