Pyramid head changes

Sooo, are the pyramid head changes getting reverted, or are the devs happy with them. I personally think that they are god awful. And im also curious what other people think.

Comments

• DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720

I really like the changes. As survivor it felt pretty bad getting feathered to death attempting to dodge an attack that never came. Now if he cancels it at a window or pallet you have a chance to do something, but you can still get baited if the loop is long enough.

As PH it's less risky to go for risky M2s or point blank M2s. It's still very hard to hit good players with it out in the open, I usually wait until they just walked around a corner to throw it.

He is still extremely strong, especially with ruin undying since if you are getting the torment off you can throw people straight into cages and get back to responding to discordance / tinkerer procs immediately. I don't save torment for mori's since it's trivial to torment people in most cases.

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

I’ve found his changes to be great especially for survivor actually. You’re no longer screwed of ur running up to a pallet because you can wait outside until the killer pulls their sword out and then you have enoouhg time to run through and pull the pallet on them. Also most killers use their power more form now instead of just animation locks.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

He's spammier, buggier, and they haven't really fixed the things they set out to fix. So basically in BHVR's eyes pyramid head is now fine and they're happy with the changes.

• WestX
    WestX Member Posts: 120

I think they need to make his POTD travel faster, and have a wider(Not longer) reach. Currently its too slow to be useful outside of animation locked survivors, and the whole attack isn't actually dangerous, only the center of it is, I've seen survivors in the red zone not take damage because they weren't dead center in it. The actual attack itself need to be buffed.

• Chunkyboi
    Chunkyboi Member Posts: 115

Yeah hes way too strong now and it doesnt feel satisfying anymore to hit people with his power

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

I mean, people already bought Pyramid Head soooo its not like it matters anymore.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

I just think his POTD should be a bit faster and should deplete his gauge more so you cant just spam it.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

And they should remove aura on Trail of Torment.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

Funny, BHVR attempting to nerf something ends up being a buff, and then adding in Halloween cash grabs results in a spirit bug nerf that is almost universally approved of, but that’s immediately fixed.