Killer Idea: The Twins

Movespeed 110%

Power: The Twins are a set of two killers (that can queue as a two player group) that both have slow move speed and a basic lunge.

Holding M2 while in a chase with a survivor will slow the killer to 98% movespeed and show the aura of the chased survivor to their Twin for the duration.

The Twins have a shared empathy and any blinds or stuns against one will also effect the other. Buffs still only apply to the Twin that would naturally have to buff.

Each Twin may only bring two perks to the trial each that effect both of them.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

1st Twin: Gotcha! Now I'm gonn- OUCH! *drops survivor*

2nd Twin: *Had gotten stunned/blinded*

Yeah, no. It'd be better if you start off as the first twin and can switch to the second. I would give both unique abilities and downsides so they could compliment each other.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

No reason to limit perks or share debuffs when buffs dont get shared.

I think just giving them myers stalk without anything attached to it is kinda... weird.

• Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304

For the perks, I just had the realization that they could overload on hex perks if they both got 4 each.

For stalking, being two people is all ready huge from a power perspective. The stalking would let solo twins still communicate sufficiently without voice chat. "This is who I'm chasing and where they're going" so they can be cut off

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

This sort of killer would be AWESOME to have in DbD. It's a really basic killer in its foundation to keep it simple but the fact that it's two of them.. that spices things up greatly.

• Bossgirl774
    Bossgirl774 Member Posts: 21

the only thing im worried about is the killers camping

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,583

i saw the twins....and sorry my mind went to bewbs!

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198

it would be cool for that 2v8 game mode people talk about on here

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

On a personal level: I'd never play them.

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204

It sounds cool, but it has to have some sort of counter. and it would be pretty bad when it came to mind games and both were chasing you. I think that they have a Buff-Nerf relationship where one uses his power to increase his speed while the other suffers from slower movement or being stunned and vice versa.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Huh, you guys know what this means.

BURN THE WITCH

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

imagine just going your head a year before and see you predicted a killer

this is like deathslinger, when someone suggested in 2016 a killer with harpoon

• 4Two_
    4Two_ Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 10

gg wp

• beached
    beached Member Posts: 303

Is this Raven Simone's forum account??