The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Add xenomorph and Sigourney weaver?

:) 

Best Answer

Answers

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    I could have an orgasm... but why should the Xenomorph hang its prey? And its movements should require vertical collisions, high walls with galleries...
  • I'm a massive fan of the entire Alien franchise, well almost the entire franchise, but I'm unsure of how to make the Xenomorph work within the confines of Dead by Daylight. As far as the question 'why would the xenomorph hang up its prey?' just look to Aliens and how the Xenos would carry back their prey to the hive for facehugger/egg implantation. For fun, they could have a little animation where the survivor is implanted by a facehugger or has a chestburster come out instead of the Entity giving them a ride to the sky. I think a bigger issue would be how the creature plays and what would its powers be. Having played AvP games going back to 2000, it's doable when built from the ground up, but I'm not sure if this particular game could handle a Killer running around walls, rooftops, and ceilings without having a glitch fit or outright breaking the game.

• G4rr3tt
    G4rr3tt Member Posts: 43

It doesnt need to climb walls and stuff like that, if you are a fan of alien, u would know that no all aliens can climb, as for the rest of the thing, i would have many ideas of how to add a xenomorph into dbd, keeping the xenomorph tematic and also dead by daylight style with hooks, but well that wouldnt happen sadly